cervix

bevedawn

Reaction score
ok so i know there are probley more out there but eh ok so i just started trying to feel my cervix and i THINK i felt it but the thing is it feels like it is closed really tightly and i belive it is high and it kinda feels like a bump or dimple maybe bith it is confuseing any ideas if this is weird or not because frankly i ecspected to feel some give to it or somthin i think... its confusing ....:?:

In order for you to find any pattern and understand your cervix you would need to check everyday at the same time...and even then it unfortunatly isnt a very reliable thing. Sounds like you were definetly feeling your cervix though... its positive changes throughout the day...

alright well thats one of the things solved that it WAS my cervix i was so confused because it litertly felt like it was sealed up tightly so it felt funny ya know

lol the first time i found it I spent probably an hour after searching on google if it was infact what i felt :p But it will be tightly closed at points in your cycle. Good luck getting for BFP !

so like yester day the cm was watery like and tonight its like creamy like liton like and sticky

Even when your cervix is "open" during your fertile times for sperm to get in, it won't be open enough to get a finger in or anything. It definitely has a dimple in the middle; that is the opening, but you just as likely won't feel any real opening of it as much as just it'll become softer all around. I liken it to either my nose, my chin, or my lips from firm to soft. Lol!

lol well i tryed like 4 times tonight and i just could not reach it this time so i got confused and gave up trying to reach it

how do you check? best way is to be squating or sitting on the toilet lol..

sqwating i could not find it on the tolet so i found it while sqwating but now its just out of my reach i mean i grazed it i think for a sec but that was it

where in your cycle are you? waiting for Ovulation or already ovulated?

im not 100 % sure acording to a app i use i think i o'd on or around the 3red and theres like a week or so left tell AF due to start but the last few months its been weird like in march i had this thick clear chunk of cm the on 13th and got af and it lasted tell the 19th then in april i had a verry light 2 dayer 16 and 17 so i really dont know

well AF showed up today so yeah .... plus side is i guess i can get my cycle tracked better bleh :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->