Cesarean overhang

Bumbag overhang!? Wtf.... :shock: I hope I dont get that! I had my appendix out and can barely see the scar, where as my friend had hers out and makes her look like she has a paunch... Hopefully Ill have the same luck!

I wonder if emcs makes worse overhangs then elective cs?

Good question! I had an elective for medical reasons and I only had an overhang for a couple days.

I'm thinking though it doesn't make a difference whether it's elective or emergency. It's how your body recovers. I carried Alex very close during my pregnancy. He was REALLY in there and it took the two consultants leaning on my stomach to pop his head out :haha:

with my first c sec i had no over hang this time i had but i havent exercised at all and its not so bad that its really noticeable or anything

I have a Cesarean in 2010 and although I have alittle over hang nothing that would make me worry about in a swimsuit. I have managed to start toning it to, its took me a few months but I ma happy. :flower:

Had an emcs and have no overhang. GL hope you don't have one either.

Found a pic of right when we started TTC this one (5 years PP) which shows that you don't always end up with an overhang from a CS :) Hope this eases some fears!

(This was after a 35kg/77lb weight gain with #1 also, so it's not like I stayed trim through my pregnancy!)

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 32
I don't have any overhang...I was 140 lbs before getting pregnant..I now weigh 117 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->