ch.4 8pm how safe is your childs nursery??

How the hell did a toddler do that to another toddler?!?! I'd go absoloustly shit mental if my kid came home like that!!! And what must the other parents think? Jeezzzzzzus

I;ve not watched it, but wonder if I should have *eek*

I sobbed at the end, really cried to the point of not being able to breathe. It was heartbraking seeing those parents of the little girl who died, how broken they are, seeing home videos of her, hearing of the pain they will forever feel, always wondering what if... The thought of that phone call that was made to them from the nursery the day it happened sends a shiver down my spine. A friend of mine owns a nursery and says its the hardest job in the world, having responsibilty of other peoples most precious things; their children. A child at a nursey near my friends died due once again to staff negligence. It hasn't made the papers though, its been kept very hush hush because the company obviously don't want their name tarnished, which I can understand. You work so hard to build up a business, work your ass off and one member of staff being stupid basically destroys your company. I mean, if you see a child died at a nursery you were potentially looking at to send your little one you would no way send them there, regardless of the circumstances and if it was down to one staff members negligence, thembeing fired probably wouldn't change your mind to send your child there. I'm not saying the death shouldn't be reoprted but I can understand the owners view of trying to deal with it as quietly as possible. I do believe ofsted are trying to do the best they can with providing all information but their hands are tied by certain loopholes in the law, which they are trying to get changed. Things like a death in a nursery is SO rare, but anything can happen I suppose. So scary and tragic :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->