Chances of becoming pregnant?

bc12407

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :) Ok so I had my period November 17 and it lasted me till November 21st. Now, my husband and I had a slip on November 28 and he came inside me. So my question to you all is, what are the chances that I may turn out pregnant?

If you have regular 28 day cycles, you could be pregnant. You may have even ovulated a couple days early, making your chances go up.

If you have regular 28 day cycles, you could be pregnant. You may have even ovulated a couple days early, making your chances go up.

Yes, i actually do have a 28 day cycle. In this case, what is the earliest i can test?

8 dpo is the earliest you can test, but your likely to get a false negative at that time.

The first response tests say you can test 6 days before your missed period. They are the most sensitive. Still, some people don't get positives with those until after they miss their period. It really all depends on when you go through implantation.

8 dpo is the earliest you can test, but your likely to get a false negative at that time.

The first response tests say you can test 6 days before your missed period. They are the most sensitive. Still, some people don't get positives with those until after they miss their period. It really all depends on when you go through implantation.

Well I tested today....6 days before my missed period. Got my results :thumbup: Looks positive to me...right?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 30
Congratulations! How do you feel right now? That's quite positive. And so early too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->