Chances of conception the day AFTER ov??

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd post in here seeing as there's not much activity going on in the assisted conception area :)

For the last 5 days I've had EWCM. When I checked early this morning (8am) it was still there but mixed with creamy cm too. When I checked again at 11am and 3pm there is no EWCM to speak of. Just sticky and ever so slightly creamy.

For the last 2 days I've had strong ferning on my saliva scope and today it's gone back to non-fertile.

I've tested with OPK's every day for the last 4 days, but not had a single positive, which confuses me :wacko:

So I think I ovulated today, or was it yesterday?? lol... pinpointing the exact day of ovulation is like an obsession for me and yet I've only managed it once throughout the 5 months I've been TTC!

But the only chance I'm going to get to "try" is tomorrow because of my donor's arrangements. What are the chances of me still being fertile enough to possibly conceive by then??

Sorry for going on and on, just really worried I've missed my chance this month :cry:

xxxx

You still might have a chance today. They say 12-36 hours after the egg is released so some people :sex: for a few days after.

Also, I got a darker opk but never a full positive but I've heard some women on here say their surge is so short its easily missed.

My advise is get :sex: and thats all you can do.

Just noticed you're in Derby. I'm just up the road in Chesterfield :wave: x

Thanks for the reply :)

My only chance is tomorrow seeing as I'm ttc using donated sperm, really really want the egg to just hang on lol!!

Do you think I ovulated today then?

Ooh you're not far at all, hi! lol

xxxx

Thanks for the reply :)

My only chance is tomorrow seeing as I'm ttc using donated sperm, really really want the egg to just hang on lol!!

Do you think I ovulated today then?

Ooh you're not far at all, hi! lol

xxxx

That must be much harder ttc... then again my DH's sex drive can be so low its like getting blood out of a stone sometimes! :dohh:

Possibly... good luck anyway and I hope you catch it. Did you get any :spermy: before ovulation?

:wave: from down the road.. lol x

No I didn't get any before ovulation because of things getting in the way on both sides, but my predicted ov date was supposed to have been tomorrow so we were quite happy at that. Obviously isn't the case lol

The only reason it's harder is that you only get one chance a month, two if you're lucky. But apart from that it doesn't cause me any extra stressing :) It only takes one little swimmer after all! That's what I keep telling myself anyway haha :D

No I didn't get any before ovulation because of things getting in the way on both sides, but my predicted ov date was supposed to have been tomorrow so we were quite happy at that. Obviously isn't the case lol

The only reason it's harder is that you only get one chance a month, two if you're lucky. But apart from that it doesn't cause me any extra stressing :) It only takes one little swimmer after all! That's what I keep telling myself anyway haha :D

Thats true! Good luck :thumbup:

Good luck, hopefully tomorrow will be fine for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->