chances of FALSE negative hcg blood test around 15DPO???

wishnonstarzz

Reaction score
I am going to my doctor 2moro morning to rule out pregnancy koz my last normal period was from april 22nd- may 9th... and right now i have very very light brown weird bleeding.. usually i bleed heavy and red, with clots!
So I last had a hcg blood test done at 15dpo, that was negative and this was on june 9th, and i had suspected implantation bleeding on june 3rd.. and i was ttc during May! but till now all BFN on hpt. so i think my chances are low, but i need to rule out pregnancy koz i am planning on going over-seas really soon!!!
what do use think?

XOXO thanks all!!!

anybody?? i havnt gone to the doctor yet! but i am still having very light brownish blood

It's probably accurate by your dates. When is your appt?

thanks for replying, im going to the doctor next week. But i am going to do a hpt 2moro just to rule out pregnancy, koz my last normal period was from april 22nd - may 9th... and right now i am having a really really light bleed... usually i bleed heavy and with clots and dark red. this bleed is not normal for me, it is like brownish and at time a very light pink and soo soo light in flow. i might request another hcg blood test to double check too...

You bled that whole time from April 22 - May 9, is that what you're saying?

Do you check for ovulation with opks, temps or anything? It's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->