Chances of getting period and still pregnant?

Jennacide

Reaction score
Hi there, my fiancé and I have been trying to get Prego for about 3-4 months now. This month I was suppose to start between the 16th-19th (I have irregular periods) When the 19th came around there was nothing, I was going through pregnancy symptoms from a little before than up to this day, I took multiple dollar store PTs all turn out negative. On the 24th I experienced really light pink spotting only when I wiped in the morning. The 25th experienced the same only slightly more pink than the day before. (I have never experienced this before with any periods I've had). I read all about implantation bleeding and it seemed like that's what was happening. This morning when I woke up it seems my period has come, started bleeding and bad cramps, I couldn't get out of bed, still can't really. I'm pretty bummed I thought I was prego this time. My mother told me she had periods with her first throughout the pregnancy, and my aunt did as well. My aunt didn't know she was pregnant until she started showing. Now that I'm on my period my "prego" symptoms are worse, but from what I read symptoms from the menstrual cycle are almost identical to pregnancy. All I want right now is a beer, it's the best when cramping (at least for me me it is lol) I don't know if I should in case I may be pregnant. Regardless I don't know what's going on with my body. Any tips, advice, suggestions, help at all would be a relief. Wow this is pretty lengthy, thanks for taking the time to read this.

- J

I voted no as with my pregnancy I didn't have bleeding.

But after reading above it could be possible for you especially if your mum and aunt had the same.

I have realised that every woman is different and every pregnancy is different and both have a way of misleading and surprising.

Maybe you should wait a few days then do another test?

I wish you lots of luck and baby dust x

Thanks for your input! I'm new to this blog, so I haven't dealt with this or talked to many people about what I'm going through, so your input really does matter to me. :) honestly this period I'm going through right now is so intense, I'm almost positive I'm not pregnant. Thanks for the baby dust though :) hopefully it'll help next month lol

No but I knew someone well that had monthly periods during. She didnt know she was pregnant until 10 days before she gave birth! :shock:

No but I knew someone well that had monthly periods during. She didnt know she was pregnant until 10 days before she gave birth! :shock:

Whoa, that's nuts! She didn't notice her belly getting bigger or anything?

I didn't experience a full on period, but I did have fairly heavy implantation bleeding with my second pregnancy (ended in a miscarriage). I swore it was a regular period, but 2 days later it went away (which was very unusualy), took a preggo test, and there were my two pretty lines :)

no but it does happen, I would test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->