chances of having 2 ultra sounds and missed twin? 2 NEW PICTURES!!

I dont have to stay off anywhere... the is a public website not 'yours'

and dispite being told your refusing to listen to anyone else, you clearly want a second baby to be in there or you wouldnt be obsessing for absoloutly no reason and researching increadibly rare things

this is SO rude!

OP - dont feel bad you have a right to voice your concerns without someone belittling you :hugs:

At 12 weeks a second twin would be pretty hard to miss, here is my 12 week scan pic of my fraternal twins:

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/babyAandBbunkbedsresize_zpsa7cc337e.jpg

Identicals can get missed on a rare occasion early on, but by 12 weeks they are usually very clear x

My sonographer spent ages checking there was only 1 to be sure. The baby was moving so quickly at one point she thought there could be 2, but after juggling my belly a bit to get baby to move again she concluded only 1! Phew! 😬

its very very unlikely they would miss a twin maybe 60 years ago yes but not now congrats

My previous manager didn't find out she was having twins until she was around 5 months along. Somehow they had missed the second baby at the first ultrasound. And this was in the past few years. So anything is possible!

There is a line between offering advice and being rude... That line was definitely crossed.
We need to remember- this is a SUPPORT forum. We can disagree on opinions (naturally!) but the forum is here to offer support to/from one another during this stressful period. No one is asking to be constantly agreed with- but rather for (supportive) advice.

Although rare I met a lady who was told twins at 20week scan but only one spotted at 12weeks, so it can happen!
Plus on another note the scan person failed to notice all the issues with my first baby, and said yep completely fine, then at 20 weeks it was spotted. With my healthy pregnacy I was sent to London, the dr who scanned me were horrified that things were missed at 12weeks. These people are humans and can and do miss things!
I'm sorry the other lady was rude to you and I'm now a great believer in questioning and not just accepting! I wish you a happy and health pregnacy xxx

There's an awesome YouTube video of a women having an ultrasound and the tech says "you didn't tell me you're having twins" and she flips out in excitement. She looks a bit further along, maybe around 15 to 20 (just a guess) but I guess it's possible :)

Thank you ladies for all being so nice. I was going to just delete my whole thread because that rude lady made me feel stupid but then I had a bunch of helpful and kind responses. Thank you for that. :)

Ahhhh don't feel you have to delete the thread hun. However unlikely it is, we can't help but speculate. Don't take nasty comments to heart. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->