Chances of pregnancy with severe cold?

CanadianMoose

Reaction score
Ok so for anyone who wants to know I ended up getting very sick, a bad cold to the point I had high fever and was severely sick. It started 2 days ago I woke up with a sore throat which turned to runny nose, sneezing, headache and throbbing, and finally the high fever with all combined.

Probably ruined any chance of having a successful implantation right? I mean I know that the body lowers immunity for implantation but if your actually sick the body expels the egg right? I'm doing much better now but still have runny nose and soreish throat, and a headache and throbbing. But I don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy, like the sore boobs or the nausea or anything.

I did have metallic blood taste in my mouth yesterday though...I just wanted to know if anyone has been really sick during the "Implantation time" and still ended up being pregnant. Or if anyone knows what the chances are in keeping it. I've already had 3 MC's last year.

Ok so for anyone who wants to know I ended up getting very sick, a bad cold to the point I had high fever and was severely sick. It started 2 days ago I woke up with a sore throat which turned to runny nose, sneezing, headache and throbbing, and finally the high fever with all combined.

Probably ruined any chance of having a successful implantation right? I mean I know that the body lowers immunity for implantation but if your actually sick the body expels the egg right? I'm doing much better now but still have runny nose and soreish throat, and a headache and throbbing. But I don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy, like the sore boobs or the nausea or anything.

I did have metallic blood taste in my mouth yesterday though...I just wanted to know if anyone has been really sick during the "Implantation time" and still ended up being pregnant. Or if anyone knows what the chances are in keeping it. I've already had 3 MC's last year.

Hey there!! So I've never been pregnant before...but I feel hopeful this month. I've had stomach flu symptoms as well as now cold symtpoms which is extremely rare for me. I'm hoping this too is due to a lowered immune system so my lil bean can attach!! I'm hoping it's the same for you! What dpo are you? 😊 Good luck!!

Hey there!! So I've never been pregnant before...but I feel hopeful this month. I've had stomach flu symptoms as well as now cold symtpoms which is extremely rare for me. I'm hoping this too is due to a lowered immune system so my lil bean can attach!! I'm hoping it's the same for you! What dpo are you? 😊 Good luck!!

I think I'm 7 or 8 DPO and I'm starting to feel better. But I don't think it's my month. I don't have signs or symptoms and I don't feel like implantation happened when it should or will happen. Sometimes you just get sick, and the hormone changes don't help with that.

I'm absoloutly full of a cold too! Fingers crossed for both of us!

I think this would all depend on how high the fever got. I know my doctor said that fever in the first couple weeks was not good. But you can never really be sure. I would say you can only wait it out and see.

mine got to 99.2 but not much higher, I did however boil myself in the shower ans such to try and burn out the sickness. so who knows I might have fried my baby...oops oh well live and learn. Can't do anything about it now, I just have to hope and wait.

any updates? In my two week wait and battling a bad cold now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->