Change of date!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
I think we're probably changed our date, again :blush:

well we was originally going to wait to ttc when maddi was 4, but then we decided on when she was 3 - so two years!
now we've decided to try once we get married (or maybe the month before :lol:) so fx'd a honeymoon baby (wow that would a miracle!) so we should be getting married any time from next September to the following march! have yet to book it yet (getting married in florida!) so looks like we might be ttc in about 18months, if not a little sooner! how amazing is that :wohoo:

another maddi would be amazing :cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance: Thats the best news I've heard all day!
Awwww I'm so happy for you hon
xxx

Aw hun that is great news :hugs:. I hope you dont have to wait too long once your start TTC either !! Can't wait to hear about your :bfp: !!

:happydance: Thats the best news I've heard all day!
Awwww I'm so happy for you hon
xxx

aww thank you :kiss:

thanks ladies, i'm pretty excited! if we weren't getting married, i'd probably say f-it! lets get going baby!! :winkwink:

:wohoo:

Emily was a honeymoon baby!! :cloud9:

So pleased for you honey!! :D

x

Brill news hun!!! Youve so much to look forward to next year now! :yipee: xx

Thats great. We could end up TTC at the same time.

Hurrah! So chuffed for you! Honeymoon baby would be fab :) x

Congratulations its going to be so exciting... a honeymoon baby would be awesome. Its exciting to try sooner, wish i could do that too but i only have 6 months before trying and thats going to come so fast. So will 18 months esp since you have a wonderful babe already, the time passes quickly!

That is really exciting and doesnt sound long at all, am so happy for you x

Aw yay! You might be preg at the same time as me next year :hugs: I'd have a friend in first tri :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->