Change of forums, first trimester to here :(

Bespy

Reaction score
I am new to all this and just as I started to get the knack of it (checking out the first trimester forums, I am at about 9 weeks) I found out the horrible news today, after my second u/s, that I have a blighted ovum. The shock is wearing off, there has been much going on in the last couple weeks that prepared me for the news, but still so incredibly heart broken.
This pregnancy (my third) came very unexpectedly, but very much welcomed. We now realize how much it means to us to have another child (our two boys are 8 and 10). I know the next few days will be gut-wrenching, but as soon as we can, we will try again.

Hi besby im so sorry :( my third pregnancy was a half surprise (we were ntnp and talking about a third them bam) when i lost that one t was the most emotional time of my life, sadky for me it happened on my sons 4th birthday so i dont remember much, i trued again and conceived immidiatetly and lost that one about three weeks ago. We are now more than ever wanting that thurd and final baby.

I have this forum a godsend in these troubling and very sad times, friends can be supportive but i have had someone tell me that "it was barely a baby yet" which stings!

Good luck and i hope you find what you need to move on x

Hi Besby. So sorry to see us both here. I'm sorry for your loss. I finally got a final diagnosis of a missed miscarriage today. It was very clear from the scan. I hope that we are both back on the 1st trimester board in no time!

I'm so sorry you're going through this. It really is one of the hardest things one can go through. I found out this week that my baby passed away sometime last week after we had seen the heartbeat at my 6 week ultrasound last Monday. I have been spotting/bleeding for 20 days now so even though we saw a heartbeat I knew something wasn't right. I have a 10 month old and this pregnancy was unexpected but now we want to ttc as soon as the mc is over. I am taking misoprostol to induce a mc tomorrow and am scared to death. Good luck to all of you, I hope we all get our rainbow babies very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->