Change of plan...

mizzk

=]
Reaction score
Hi everyone... I moved over from wtt to ttc on my last cycle, was really exciting because it kinda just came out of the blue with my oh saying he would like a baby! I mean we had talked about it earlier in the year but there was no 'definate' date for trying, i remember him just saying maybe after our holiday.
Anyway, his cousin's fiance was pregnant and she had her baby not long ago (they are the same age as us so its easy for my oh to relate to them) We went to visit her and her baby girl in the maternity ward and when we returned home he says he definately wants a baby and the reason he wasn't sure about it for so long was because he was scared... scared that he wouldn't do anything right with baby and that he wouldn't know how, but when he seen his cuz with their lo, he realised that what he was worried about would come naturally to him & no one is perfect and you learn along the way.
I just could'nt believe that actually going to see her baby made my partner so excited about it all, now its all he ever talks about, he talks about names, doing the nursery and he starts convos like 'when we have a baby can we do this or buy that or take them here...' i just can't believe it! I feel like its made us even closer because we both want something together now, where as before, it was mainly me just obsessing.. now i've got someone to obsess about it with! lol
BUT this month we've decided we're back to wtt because we've realised we have a huge amount of family events happening like hen nights birthday parties this month and i will be expected to drink, and as i don't want any of my family to know about us 'trying' i don't want anybody to suss as to why i won't be drinking :(
Also i think i will be staying in wtt for a bit because i found it a bit stressful in the ttc section with all the lovely ladies worrying about different things like charting, temping etc, come my next cycle (july) we will be NTNP instead. Sorry for rambling on and if anybodys read this far... thankyouuu! Just wanted to say hello :)
xxxx

Well, welcome back and good luck with NTNP. I hope you don't have to stay with us too long :D

Welcome bacl to WTT, hope your stay isnt too long

:hugs:

welcome to NTNP. Hope it doesn't take too long hun xx

Hey Mizz, welcome back to WTT Hope it doesnt take too long for you with NTNP'ing :) xx

Hello
Welcome to WTT, Hope its not long till your NTNP/TTC

welcome back! What is the betting this month you will end up pregnant! lol

Welcome back to WTT and good luck when you start NTNP :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member