Change of plans!

dj's_wife

Waiting To Try (WTT)
Reaction score
Well after us thinking that I was pregnant this cycle and finding out I'm not we are both very sad. We've done LOTS of talking over the past week about the "what if's" and have come to the realization that if I wasn't indeed pregnant, we were both ready to start trying.

Our plan was to wait until February 2011 ( friends wedding in Mexico) but we've decided that we'll start trying by August this year. We would love to start trying right now however we are going to take the next 4 months to get a few things done (buy life insurance, couple big home reno projects, and get my weight down a good amount.)

Eeeeeek I can't believe we are gonna start trying in August!!! What a great birthday gift to be able to start trying for a little one of our own!!! That is SO exciting.

And we think if things go as planned financially, and from what I've read about traveling while pregnant, we might even be able to take our vacation to Mexico. Rather than it be a pre-ttc vacation, it'll be a babymoon!!

Let the shorter countdown begin!

aww thats great:):) ive got over a year to wait before we start trying and i am sooo broody right now! x

Yay! Congrats, come and join us in the WTT August Thread ;)

Congratulations! I used to be an air hostess and (although different airlines have slightly different rules) even if you did get your bfp in August you would be fine to travel! Some airlines may request a note from your doc stating you are fit to fly but it is unlikely you'd be refused! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! xxxx

Congrats hun!!! Hehe Babymoon made me chuckle!

Aw, Congrats!

We're waiting until August as well due to a holiday in February/March next year.

Won't be long now!

Awww, how amazing to shave a few months off! Congratulations.

We're waiting as we are booking a big trip for summer 2012, so that's why no BDing until March 2012!

I think it's one of the first times I've considered not taking a holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->