Changed the ticker...again...

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
I have once again changed my ticker. It is now set up for what should be CD1 in September. DH is really getting stressed, and I don't want to put any more pressure on him. Hopefully it will be the last change, but there may be more to come yet.

Icre - sorry you have to delay TTC again. :hug:

Worse things could happen. This month was brutal on us financially. We had to replace our water heater, then I was horribly underinsured for my dental work. Irony of that is I get my health insurance from the same place I work. Sad days.
Anyway, it only set me back a couple of weeks anyway, so it's not too much of a worry. I'm ok about it.

Good, I'm glad. The summer is flying anyway and September will be here before you know it. :happydance:

Sorry you have had to delay again. But if the weeks carry on as they are it will soon be here. I can't wait for you to join us on the darkside!!

Its not that far away - blink and it will be here - hope it works out how you want it to xx

:happydance: Darkside, here I come. You only have one more month to prepare yourself for the wrath of Lea :happydance:

:cry: I think TTC is being put off a bit longer now. I'll give y'all details when I know more. I'll probably make a vlog on my YouTube channel when I get home. It's a good long story. Once again though, keeping the ticker where it is for now cause I don't think the plans have changed yet. :hissy:

YouTube channel updated.
Signature deleted for now.
:cry: frustrating :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back