Changes?

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
First off, I'll say hello:hi:
I officially crossed over the third trimester line yesterday:yipee:

Now, I thought a lot of people talk about cravings but I thought it would be interesting and possiblly fun to see what everyone has gone off/suddenly loved during pregnancy.. Not just food wise!
Here's a few of mine that I can think of right now:
- hot baths and showers.. Before I got pregnant lukewarm was as hot as I could go cause I felt like I was gonna pass out. Now, the hotter the better. I treat myself to a really hot blast of water on my shoulders at the start and end if my shower and turn it down for the rest:haha:
-sleeping positions.. Sleeping on my back is my most comfortable position whereas I used to hate it! I'm mounting pillows behind my back to physically stop me rolling onto my my back cause it's just sooooooo comfortable:dohh:
-MILK. Milk is my go to drink, I used to be able to have it in cereal and in tea cause I didn't like the taste.. Now I'm drinking a litre a day! But I could drink more.

That's all I can think of, right now.. I've put myself on the spot:blush: I'll try remember more, but what about you ladies?!:flower:

Sooo many things, but i can only think of food :haha:

Pesto! It made me so so so sick in the first trimester, i was eating a sandwich with it in in the park and i was freaking out because i was sitting so far from the toilets and i was so sure i would barf. It was horrible! I ate it in a salad a week later and i was so sick, it was the most awful tasting thing!!! I cannot touch it now, but really used to love it!

Dr Pepper! Another one that made me extremely sick in the first tri, i remember drinking a can of it with a straw, i seriously loved the stuff, but oh man it made me feel so queasy!! I have only recently attempted a sip of it since and it's just nothing like as tasty as it used to be!

Chicken! My favourite meat, but the very idea of eating it now, especially cold chicken, omg, nasty. I would always be the one picking the meat from the carcass after it was carved up, i just love the stuff, but i've not been able to touch it in months!!

:haha:

I've actually not gone off anything this pregnancy. My first pregnancy I went off yoghurt and I used to be a huge fan of yoghurt.

I love everything this time round :rofl:

Gem- it's normally your favourites pre pregnancy that you get an aversion too! My last pregnancy it was McDonald's breakfast, oh I loved it before my first daughter. While I was pregnant I couldn't even think about it without needing to puke and now I'm not that fussed about it.. But the love for it never came back:shrug:

Mummy to be- I too haven't gone off anything really this time when last time I went off loads.. I just like more stuff.. So more options on what to eat:haha:

Let's see... with this pregnancy not much has really bothered me enough not to eat it. Though I have definite cravings for Crab legs and salmon. I liked them before, but NOW... well, I could seriously devour them.

With my first pregnancy I could barely eat ANYTHING. I think I mostly lived on popsicles, veggie soup, and mac and cheese. I couldn't stand to have any pickles, and I usually LOVE pickles. Also couldn't stand coffee, even the smell of it, and I usually like coffee, too.

This little girl has been pretty good to me, though. Let's me drink a cup of coffee a day and everything. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->