Changing bag?!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
What changing bag have you gone for and why?! This is proving to be my hardest purchase! With having a yummy mummy and a mama et Bebe with my son, I'm now so not sure! As my son will only just be two and baby will be newborn?! Needing something with storage for both and to match my joolz geo duo in navy blue and brown leatherette xxx

Not bought mine yet but I'm thinking of getting a cath kidston one!

I like the look of the babymel big slouchy, lots of different prints and should fit 2 kids worth of stuff easily :)

My parents bought me a used Coach Poppy diaper bag and it's still one of my favorite bags ever. I plan to use it again with this one, and once it's done pulling baby duty I'll be using it as an overnight carry bag. :haha:

Attachments

• diaperbag1.png
    diaperbag1.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 32
Ohhh it is pretty kitty!! I was also thinking of getting the Babymel slouch! I like this one though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 30
My mil has gotten me a yummy mummy bag I've always had them bags with my girls my old one is on its last legs I'm afraid lol

I have the bababing from when i had DS which i will reuse as i loved it. Its black with pink stitching but not overly girly so ideal for DH too but has loads of practical pockets for both mum and baby as well as a fab changing mat included. Cant wait to use it again x

Ladies who had a yummy mummy one.mare they worth it? Are they easy to carry? This is last baby for me and I've always fancied one but never felt the price was justified. Might finally treat myself now though, especially as they seem to have a blue pattern....

I adored!!! My yummy mummy so much so I bought a mama et Bebe one too which is still pink lining just two pockets at the front! But I feel like now I want a bag that looks like it's for me not the boys as I've had a changing bag none stop now for 20 months almost so would like the best of both worlds that's probably why I won't get another yummy mummy that and the fact that with my new pushchair Jenson (new baby) will be underneath and there fairly bigger then most changing bags so I don't want it dangling over his head lol! xx

Shouldn't be in this forum but being nosey.

I had a yummy mummy with my daughter but will be purchasing a Ju Ju Be for this one.

I bought one second hand and adored it. So many more pockets. Better handle, closure and space. The YM bags are pretty but the JJB are so much more functional.

Shouldn't be in this forum but being nosey.

I had a yummy mummy with my daughter but will be purchasing a Ju Ju Be for this one.

I bought one second hand and adored it. So many more pockets. Better handle, closure and space. The YM bags are pretty but the JJB are so much more functional.
Ohhhh thanks lovely I'll have a look! Xx

We have 2 bags since we have twins: the Skip Hop Duo and the Diaper Dude. We usually only need to use one of them at a time, but occasionally we will use both. My husband really loves the diaper dude and it comes in lots of fun colors. If you want to see them in use, I posted a few photos on a post about what we put in our diaper bag for newborn twins. Happy shopping, mama! :) https://www.theydontfeedthemselves.com/newborn-twins-diaper-bag/

Ours is a mothercare one, we got in the sale a few months ago, reduced from £45 to £22.

We have the Skip Hop Duo and the Diaper Dude for our twins. I really love both of them. In case it helps, these are photos of them in use. Good luck and happy shopping! https://www.theydontfeedthemselves.com/newborn-twins-diaper-bag/

I had a yummy mummy one for my ds and I loved it! Plenty of space etc. I have been looking at the Cath Kidson range this time x

I had a yummy mummy bag with my son and they're great. This time I'm getting the Storksak Elizabeth in tan.

I want a really expensive one, which I kinda feel terrible about. :blush: But not so terrible that I won't get it anyways. :wacko: https://www.lily-jade.com/designer-diaper-bags-p/elz1-cml.htm

I love that it looks like a normal handbag, but you can adjust the shoulder strap into a backpack, and there is the "diaper bag" insert, so I can take that out to pack it or clean it, or take it out and put it in whatever bag DH settles on for himself. It also has lots of external pockets so I can keep my own things separate, and I can use the bag after for just me! (can you tell I'm practicing my arguments for why I should get to buy it?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->