changing circumstances on taxcredits ... how long did it take ? ?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
some say up to 5wk :wacko: wot dy do for the 5wk ur left skint while there sorting it out aswell ? :cry: heads done it :cry:

I done it over the phone and got immediate effect, probably depends on the change you are making.

over the phone ?! ive been trying to phone for a wk ,left it on speaker for 35min once and hung up ,went2the office2day (ours only opens tues and fri ) and got straight through :/ she said it can take 2wk for me to get the new forms frm them :wacko:

I know it was a while on hold but not that long. Probably is longer now they do get worse. I remember once they refused to speak to me as I failed the security question of what mu mums job was and she hasnt worked in years. I never even told them that but they noted it and tried to get me to go to a meeting to prove who I was and all. I do not like them at all. But I done it on the phone.

It depends what change you're making, the ones that take the most time are those changing from a single to a joint claim and vice versa. My single to joint took 9 weeks!

I updated my bank details over the phone and it took effect immeditaley, it depends on the change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->