changing for evening reception or staying in wedding dress?

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to stay in my wedding dress for the evening reception or change into another outfit...what are your plans?

Due to the amount that I am spending on my wedding dress, I will be wearing it for as long as humanly possible. :haha:

I don't have any plans to change out of it until our wedding night!

im staying in mine, i love my dress soooo much, i am thinking of permenantly wearing it, walk through a car wash everyday to keep to it clean lol xx

I will be staying in mine too..........you want to get as much wear out of it as possible! I dont get why you would change out of something so beautiful that takes that amount of time to choose lol x

I changed but i was 28 weeks pregnant lol

How comfy is your dress?

Staying on, we only wear it once :) (not got it yet)

I changed but i was 28 weeks pregnant lol

How comfy is your dress?

I have only tried on my dress once but i was really comfortable in it, my DF thinks i should change later in the evening although my plans were to stay in my wedding dress due to the same reasons as all of the above now i'm undecided lol

Due to the amount that I am spending on my wedding dress, I will be wearing it for as long as humanly possible. :haha:

I don't have any plans to change out of it until our wedding night!

OOOO LA LAAAA :winkwink:

Ill be staying in mine- purely because I wont have an excuse to wear it again :cry:

plus...mr honeybee wants to make full use of it in the night time :blush::thumbup:

although I'm pretty sure I'll be too knackered for that so I've asked him if we can munch on some wedding cake, drink some champers and watch some family guy instead :haha:

i am probs going to change. found a gooooooooorgeous dress in the debenhams wedding range. dont really wanna change because my dress is so beautiful, but its huge and its gonna be a long day

one of our freinds (she is as daft as a brush and good old laugh) thinks that she is going to be hiding under mine lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/White-Ivory-...87?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&hash=item3a629fa1d3

this is my dress xx

one of our freinds (she is as daft as a brush and good old laugh) thinks that she is going to be hiding under mine lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/White-Ivory-...87?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&hash=item3a629fa1d3

this is my dress xx

beautiful dress :thumbup:

i am probs going to change. found a gooooooooorgeous dress in the debenhams wedding range. dont really wanna change because my dress is so beautiful, but its huge and its gonna be a long day

maybe i could find something just incase...keep my options open x

its gorgeous :cry: i never want this wedding planning to end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->