Channel 4 documentary - Bargain Hunters

SophieRawTV

Reaction score
Dear Belinda,

I am currently working on a Channel 4 documentary and wanted to contact you to see if you might be able to help with some of the research that I am doing.

Channel 4 have commissioned a Cutting Edge documentary celebrating Britain's best bargain hunters. Raw Television are looking to find contributors who are proud of their bargain hunting ways and revel in their frugal sense of spending.

At this early stage in the process we're open to hearing from or about anyone who fits in to the film's theme of money saving and we are particularly interested in hearing from couples getting married this summer on a tight wedding budget.

I was wondering if you might be able to put some information on your website about the programme we are making to see if any of your members might be interested in speaking to us? Or if you have any members who you know that are trying to put together a wedding on a tight budget it would be great if you could pass the information onto them.

Please feel free to give me a call if you have any further questions on 0207 017 1642 or email me on [email protected]

Kind regards,
Sophie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"