Charlie James born 8.05.08

aww congrats coz!! wheres the pics of chunky charlie!! :)

Yay-Congratulations :D
Lookin forward too seeing Charlie.
xXx

Congrats! I have been thinking of you:) Im so glad that you finally had him and that you are doing well! I cant wait to see those pictures of your Chunky Charlie:happydance:

thanks everyone :hug: for some reason my pics are too big to go on here so il try and change the size tomoz and put some on xxx

Congrats :)

Hope you're recovering well.

xxx

Congrats on the birth of your lovely healthy son. I'm sure your enjoying every minute of it. x

thanks everyone, all my pics are too big to go on here :hissy: il have to try and change them :hug:

Congratulations coz and welldone,cant wait to see them and hope you are recovering well :hugs:

If you want a quick way to resize pics......bring them up in a simple prog like paint go to image/stretch skew and play around with the hori and vert percentages until its a bit smaller etc but when you save make sure you "save as" and alter the name of the pic so you dont lose your original size one.
Hope this makes sense xxx

Congratulations coz and welldone,cant wait to see them and hope you are recovering well :hugs:

If you want a quick way to resize pics......bring them up in a simple prog like paint go to image/stretch skew and play around with the hori and vert percentages until its a bit smaller etc but when you save make sure you "save as" and alter the name of the pic so you dont lose your original size one.
Hope this makes sense xxx

thanks hun, im just gonna try and do it now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"