Charlie James born 8.05.08

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hiya everyone, yay ive had him and im home now so i went in to be induced on thursday 8th they induced me at 12pm started getting pains at 1.30pm they started getting really bad at about 6.30 so went up to delivery suit had gas and air for a while then the pains got so bad i asked for a epidural and had that about 8.15pm it took the pain away but after about 10 mins it made the babys blood pressure drop by half they had to rush me off for emergecy section dave couldnt come with me and he was born at 8.47pm so when i came round he was in the other room in daves arms and everyone was telling me hes fine and healthy :happydance: , stiches are a bit sore at the moment and was horrible having the cathater in for 24hrs but other than that were fine but he loves to cry and feed all night lol , he was 8 15lb and just didnt seem to want come out lol - chuncky charlie i call him lol will be putting pics on soon xxx

:baby: :crib:

congratulations xoxo you must be so happy he is finally here in your arms!! can't wait for pictures :D

Congratulations to u all, my little boy is called Charlie- great name lol xx

Awww congrats hun, can't wait to see pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"