Charlies giving kisses

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
the last few weeks hes been giving us kisses usually if we ask for them its so cute he does it with his tongue out though so you get a wet chin lol hes been giving cuddles too :happydance: xxx

That must be so nice. I can't wait for my little boy to do that, I'll be asking for kisses all the time!

That must be so nice. I can't wait for my little boy to do that, I'll be asking for kisses all the time!

lol i know i keep asking for them too cometimes he will keep giving you them one after another hehe :happydance: xx

awww what a cutie. when we ask maddi she gives them by opening her mouth :dohh: x

thats adorable. ^^ Colton does it the same, just opens his mouth. And if you kiss next to his mouth on his cheek he will try and turn to get the kiss lol :cloud9:

Aww bless, Ella opens her mouth really wide and gives us kisses like that! Its so sweet as she does it so gentley!

thats adorable. ^^ Colton does it the same, just opens his mouth. And if you kiss next to his mouth on his cheek he will try and turn to get the kiss lol :cloud9:

awwww xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->