Charmed- The Next Generation

mossip

Reaction score
Is there really gonna be another show with their children? Im so excited if this is true!!!! xx

i havent heard anythin about this, however if its true i will get very excited lmao.. off to google :wohoo:

Some sites say there will be but some are saying they won't do it :(.Argh i just wanna know :haha: xxx

i googled earlier and apparently its all just fan made/based stuff so its not actually real :( xx

OMG I GOT SOOOOOOOO EXCITED THERE

Did nothing for my Blood pressure :rofl: im suppost to be on bed rest

i am a massive charmed fan

i re watched all eight box sets when i was off on maternity leave with alex

hummmmmmm.... me thinks another charmed marathon is in order

im watching pretty little liars at the moment (holly marie coombs- piper) stars in that

:grr: I was so excited :(. I hope they do make something like that though. I thinks the box sets will be coming back out :) xxx

I nearly wet myself with excitment there!!

Oh i wish it was true :(

xx

im watching pretty little liars at the moment (holly marie coombs- piper) stars in that

Have you changed your user. Name? Xxx

Have you changed your user. Name? Xxx

:winkwink: yup

I don't think it's true. There were some transcripts knocking about IMDB from fans off the discussion boards but whether they were ever actually sent into the studio was unclear but I remember this was a few years ago now. I read one "proposed script" and it seemed good but doesn't seem like anything's gonna come of it, maybe they did send it in but it got rejected :shrug: Pity, a Charmed spin-off would be fantastic!!

everytime i see this thread in my CP i think its someone coming with the good news :rofl:

Ahhh I really thought OMG I am excited for a minute.. I was sad when Charmed ended, sometimes I watch it on living but to bring it back with their kids would of been great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->