Char's First KISS!

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
Only 14mo old and got her first kiss today! We were at the FD cause we had a structure fire and I decided to hang at the fire house in case I was needed so I brought the babies. A friend (also a FF) brought her babies (2yrs and 5mo) and Char and Austin (her's...2yo) were playing together as usual. They really like eachother, share well, play well togther, etc. Char was kinda fussy cause she had missed her afternoon nap. Anyway, she was crying and Austin came over and stroked her arm and hair, which didn't help, so he put his hands very gently on either side of her face and bent down and KISSED her smack on the lips! :dohh: She immediately got a HUGE grin on her face and stopped crying. SO freaking adorable!!! Wonder when we should plan the wedding, LOL. :winkwink:

that is so cute , bless them :)

CUTE.

I got a shot of Brenn's

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/samantha675/kiss.jpg

awww they are so cute samantha! Its so cute when toddlers start doing things like that.

Awwwww !!!! Josh has yet to get his first kiss! I hope I'll be able to catch it on camera!!! It's great for a slideshow at their weddings!!!

I told Brenn to give her a kiss, and sure enough he did. I got him to do it again, so I could snap the shot. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->