chart and temping experts please!

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
hi ladies :flower:
im really sorry to post again!
can someone please look at my chart and tell me what the hell is going on ?
this is my first month temping, i am temping vaginally, right time, as soon as i wake up etc.
i have not yet ovulated even though FF says i have. ive no positive opks (expecting a pos in about 6 days hopefully), no fertile CM. but FF has estimated that ive ovulated because of my temp dip and spike. im positive i havent yet though.
is it normal for my temp to look like this ? could my temp look like this because i have irregular cycles ?
My Ovulation Chart

You have solid temps after your cross hairs, but they are dotted because you didn't record any fertile cm. So keep humping it out because you might end up with your cross hairs moved if you report some fertile Cm and have another temp spike.

Oh yeah and your first month will always look funny. FF will eventually learn your cycles and will start to base some info off of previous cycles. But for now, it has nothing to go on but the temps and CM.

thankyou. i thought maybe after a few months (hopefully i wont need a few months though!!) it would track what my previous cycles looked like etc.
and hi :hi:

Yeah mines all sorts of confused being as I'm 19 DPO and no positives haha. But its because its going by my previous stats and knowing this is too far of a LP for me. Going to call my Dr for blood work.

Also, could you have ovulated but missed your surge with opks? I guess as PP said best to just keep temping and checking cm and opks.

Good luck!

Oh yeah thats true, you can miss your LH surge. But since you didn't have any fertile CM, I am going to guess that your CH's will change.

i know that i definately have not ovulated yet as its way too early, i have quite long irregular cycles. last month i ov'd cd 27 and got my period at 15dpo.

It is possible CD17 is simply an outlier. You can always disregard that temperature when you do have all signs of ovulating. :)

i hope my temp is just being crazy at the moment, it shot to 37.7 this morning :wacko:
cant wait for this positive opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"