Chart conflicts with other signs! Help!

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
My chart (in my signature) looks as if ovulation was today. My charts all have this same pattern of dipping really low then rising and this month looks similar but I don't have crosshairs yet.

CM has been everything but EWCM from what I've noticed but I haven't been able to really check that much. It's been creamy/watery the past few times I've noticed it.

I started using clearblue advanced digital OPKs on CD10 and just got my first "high" reading (CD 21) with the flashing smiley yesterday. I got high again this morning, but no peak yet.

I've had a lot of low left sided cramping yesterday evening. Which is common around ovulation for me.

I have no idea what to think now. I'm not sure what to think or what to consider the most accurate. Help!

How many times a day are you using the OPK's? I'm wondering, if you only use them once/day, if you missed the surge and got the "high" on either side of peak but never got a reading when you were at peak LH surge. Could that be the problem?

I do one every morning. Usually I have about 4 days worth of positive OPKs with ovulation happening on the second or third day. This is the first time I've used the digital ones with the peak/high option. I used the smiley/blank circle ones before.

It's possible I missed it but it's just weird for me to have such a short LH surge. The directions say testing twice a day is OK but it recommends just doing one test in the morning.

I agree with you, though, the temp rise should follow the LH surge. I guess we shall see what happens with your temps in the coming days. How frustrating!

I have no idea what's going on. If finally got a high reading and then peak reading on the digital OPK but my chart and CM don't match up with it at all. Usually I get EWCM for several days prior to O and then it dries up. I've had nothing but sticky/watery CM lately. I've had terrible low cramping today and yesterday. I think maybe I tried, but I didn't ovulate so AF might be right around the corner and that's what the cramps are from. I'm so frustrated.

Well, watery CM is considered fertile too. Are you taking any antihistamines? Anything that could dry up your CM a bit? It's possible to O without getting EWCM though, obviously, the EWCM is optimal for TTC.

Nope, I stopped taking all meds except for my prenatal and vitamin B. Watery is using the term loosely and it's so inconsistent. I go from creamy/watery to sticky with little white tissue paper like pieces. That's a new one for me lol. We use conceive plus to help fix the cm issue. Its just odd that one of the more constant things in my cycle is totally missing. The dry/sticky cm is more like what I have pre-AF. I've never had an anovulatory cycle either, makes me wonder if my hormones are whacked out. Just wish I could see a few days into the future.

Hm, looking at your chart again now I feel like maybe you will O today or tomorrow.
Sometimes when my chart is puzzling me I put in fake temps for a few days just to see what happens. It kind of helps me see what FF is thinking (then I delete them, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->