chart expert needs help from LT-TTC (long term TTC) or anyone for that matter

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I started temping at 22 yrs old (10 yrs ago) when on clomid and had my first child. After him and my second, always continued temping.
I do have PCOS. However after leaving my abusive ex husband, it's in remission and I'm happy to say I have regular ovulation without assistance! Hormone levels are great, I really didn't realize how your life can affect your health.

It's been three years and I'm TTC #3 :)

Please read this months sudden current of events after years of having zero chart or symptom spotting drama.

Okay I'm only going to list BBT facts.

• I Ovulate on CD 19-20

• LP is always 12-13 days

• Temp ALWAYS starts dropping at 10dpo before AF and I ALWAYS get brown spotting on 10dpo-AF.

• My breasts and nipples hurt from O UNTIL 7dpo. Then it returns on Cd1-2.

• I get EWCM maybe once every 6 cycles.

• I typically have such little CM it's very difficult to track. Creamy. Sticky. Wet. Very difficult. I dont produce a lot.

March: Currently 13 dpo on cd33.

I Temped and confirmed O on CD20. BD days good. Weird month for me..

• Ovulated on que. (See pic)

• Had a weird 4 day slow and rise dip. Wasnt significant for me
  • 7dpo- they didn't stop hurting and actually are hurting worse than from O symptoms instead of easing away.
  • Temps are less erratic and higher than my typical LP pattern.
  • 8dpo- weird weird chills and feeling hot. Woke up sweating and bed sheets were soaked. (Wasnt sick)
  • 9dpo-now: days of Tons of creamy CM. Faint BFP. (FRER)
  • 10dpo- waves of nausea all day (hasn't happened in 8 years) faint BFP. (FRER)
  • 11dpo- didn't test figured I'd wait till the end of the 48 hour HCG spike IF I was pregnant. Had to go to the bathroom all day because I thought AF came when instead it was a weird watery white tinted CM in ABUNDANCE.
  • 12dpo- same.
  • 13dpo- tested. 1 day late. BFN? ( FRER 6 days) temp fell. Still a flow of watery white CM. Sore BBs.

This is what's weird. I've made the mistake of wanting an evap to be a BFP so badly I I convinced myself and embarrassed myself for years with my family. Grew up and quit that symptom spotting placebo I was doing to myself 6 years ago.

At dpo I thought this is it! I had all reasons to believe it really happened because of all of these odd symptoms adding up..and All of the other symptoms supported this. However..all FRER had a faint or now today BFN.

I have friends on another forum and I noticed this year people were getting BFP on digital BEFORE FRER and posted photos and etc.. and I csnt help but to believe I'm pregnant and it's just these damn tests. I feel like I'm angry and proving them wrong because I just know. But then I doubt because of the test results.

Should I waste the money and get a digital? Should I take the temp dip as a sign even tho mg AF signs aren't there..
Yesterday was a day of hell and I wouldn't have trusted my temp today whatever it was. It was an emotionally traumatic day (death in family)
I really need a TTC buddy. Been doing it solo for years and that 9dpo BFP killed me.. I mean idk if I can go on if this is a CP.

Pic 1- my usually post o bbt pattern
Pic 2- this months chart

20200411_092537.jpg Screenshot_20200411-091910_Samsung Internet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back