Chart experts NEEDED please?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Girls can someone look at my chart and see if I could still be pregnant? I was planning on taking a HPT this morning but my temp dropped but it's still above coverline?? Please help!

I personally would wait till tomorrow and if it drops again I would say that AF is on her way counting how many possible dpo you are I would say that is the case but if it goes back up than I would say there is a possibility.

Hi! My chart looked so rubbish I thought there was no way but then got a BFP so you never know, here it is....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/305f2f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I am a POAS addict so I would just test if it were me :haha:

I personally would wait till tomorrow and if it drops again I would say that AF is on her way counting how many possible dpo you are I would say that is the case but if it goes back up than I would say there is a possibility.

Yeah I thought so to but I thought what the heck.. So I took the test this morning.. Thought I seen something.. But not sure..

What do you think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 22
Hi! My chart looked so rubbish I thought there was no way but then got a BFP so you never know, here it is....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/305f2f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I am a POAS addict so I would just test if it were me :haha:

Oh wow... That gives me some hope!!! Guess it's not over until that :witch: comes!

Yeah I thought so to but I thought what the heck.. So I took the test this morning.. Thought I seen something.. But not sure..

What do you think??

I'm really sorry but I don't see anything although to be fair I am on my phone and it isn't always good for line spotting.

I am on the computer and don't see anything either...temping can be off depending on how/when you are taking your temp. I would wait a couple days and test if AF doesn't show!

My temp went back up this morning! AF is suppose to come tomorrow and there's no sign of her coming.. No spotting or nothing! I usually have brown discharge before she comes..

Gosh I'm hoping its a :bfp:!

you may have implanted then , so i would say in another 2 days to test if still up, as mine took little dip

My temp went back up this morning! AF is suppose to come tomorrow and there's no sign of her coming.. No spotting or nothing! I usually have brown discharge before she comes..

Gosh I'm hoping its a :bfp:!

Oooh goody, keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back