Chart experts needed! Which day did I O? due date issue

bloodorange

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new here so first of all thank you for having me here and I hope everyone is having a great day! :)
I'll try to wrap it up:
I have PCOS and it took us 16 months to conceive a baby, first cycle on clomid I did get pregnant but had a MMC. Second cycle nothing happened, then the month after that I actually ovulated on my own (which did not happen for 14 months) and got pregnant. I'll attach my chart at the end.
I don't have temps before CD 18 because I O'd on CD 19 and 20 on clomid, CD 29 on my own in the past. So I figured I don't need anything before that.
I did use 3 opk's on CD 18-19-20 with FMU. Technically all of them were negative, the first one was dark, although not as dark as the control line, so it still counts as negative. The second one was very light and the third one was basically no line at all. So let's say I count the first one as a positive I should've O'd on CD 19 BUT my temp only spiked up on CD 23!
If this is not confusing enough, I'll keep going :)
According to my bbt I O'd on CD 22. It would make sense without clomid it's a couple of days later than with it. I had a temp dip at 4dpo got my positive hcg at 10dpo. Then at my first prenatal app where I was supposed to be 8 weeks exactly the ultrasound showed that baby was measuring 3 days ahead. I thought ultrasounds are extremely accurate that early on but apparently they're not. At 13 weeks and 4 days he measured 5 days ahead, at 19 weeks 3 days a whole week ahead. So my EDD went from March 24 to March 17. At 24 weeks my belly measured 27 weeks. I don't have GD. With all these confusing dates they basically say I conceived between CD15 and CD 19.
I know that a temp shift is the only thing that confirms O, opk's don't mean a thing.
So what do YOU think? When did I ovulate? Is it possible to O on CD 19 and get a temp spike this obvious at CD 23??? Or is it just the ultrasound being inaccurate and baby being large?
I don't know why my chart doesn't show it, but we BD'd on CD 17-18-20-21-23. And this is important to me because I don't want to be induced...
Thank you all for your time to read this whole thing, I really appreciate it!

My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->