Chart experts please look at my chart

mel102

Reaction score
So my charts a bit messed up as I was sickening a bit however I was sure I was ovulating on day 23 as I had cramps but my temperature hasn't stayed up is it possible I still ovulated?

image.jpg

Anybody!! This is my first month charting so I don't know if am out or not:nope:

You can see mine in my signature, it has a weird dip just after ovulation too. Hopefully your temp will jump up tomorrow. Ff didn't give me crosshairs till I was 5dpo.
Hopefully someone more experienced in charting can give you more insight

You may need a few more days of temps to see if FF gives you crosshairs. If your temps are not elevated, and normally they do elevate after O, than likely you did not ovulate yet. keep temping and try to BD EOD just to be on the safe side.

Thanks so much for your reply it's good to know that I still might have ovulated then

So my temp has risen this morning but i had a few glasses of wine last night would that effect it??

So my temp has risen this morning but i had a few glasses of wine last night would that effect it??

yes it can, a lot of things can affect it. i would recommend reading the ff charting course. Sickness, alcohol, lack of sleep, not taking temp at about the same time, weather/season changes, lots of things can affect your temps! keep charting and hopefully ff gives you cross hairs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->