chart experts please

Reaction score
The link to my chart is in my signature. Can anyone give me any insight on it? AF is due Sunday and up til yesterday morning I've had negative pregnancy tests.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated :flower:

Testing tomorrow morning!

It looks normal, and could turn out either way. But you're still early enough that maybe you haven't implanted yet, thus the BFNs. FX!

The link to my chart is in my signature. Can anyone give me any insight on it? AF is due Sunday and up til yesterday morning I've had negative pregnancy tests.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated :flower:

Testing tomorrow morning!

It's still really early. I'm no chart expert but your temps look good. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get a bfp until Sunday or Monday but you never know! I keep hearing the average implant date is 9 dpo. Good luck!

Yeah i know it's still early :/ unfortunately i have a short LP. so it's always hard to tell. Thank you though!

Temps are still up which looks good. Doing the slight up and down mine did this cycle. It's really hard to say without comparable charts though. I swore up and down my charts were drastically different, but once I started overlaying them I realized they actually had a predictable pattern. Have you charted before?

Thanks dobby! Yes but they are back in June July time. I took a break for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->