CHART HELP...please please please

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
I am still new to all this. I have no idea what I am looking at. My temps have been up and down for days. Anyone know what that can mean?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-10-08&mode=a&ts=1413813247&u=5448138

If you link your chart I will be happy to take a look. I have been temping for a long time.

tiger xxx

Boobs- if you need help posting your chart I can help!

By the way, I grew up in Flanders/Mount Olive!! Used to hang around Hopatcong years ago. Are you originally from there??

Boobs- if you need help posting your chart I can help!

By the way, I grew up in Flanders/Mount Olive!! Used to hang around Hopatcong years ago. Are you originally from there??

Hey girl!

I am born and raised in Hopatcong! Moved away, moved back, moved away, moved back. I am here to stay now.

I need help getting my chart on here! I can see it, but no one else can. :(

BoobsMcGee22,

I don't know if you've already done this....

Go to your chart were it says sharing on the top, then Setup, then change your setting as you wish and save, there will be a box at the very top called
Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
the address on that box is the one that you use to share.
Hope this helps.

Well the link is working now, but I don't see the chart.

I the bottom of the set up page
were is says: Published Charts:

Select the chart from the box on the right and try again...

let's see if that works.

Ok, done. How about now?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/boobsmcgee22

ok, now it worked. you chart looks good.

yes it look totally normal. It usually dips right before AF. And your actually went back up today. So Still hope for that BFP!

Your chart looks great!
Nice clear Ovulation signs, and with the timing of baby dancing, I think you've got a good shot!
:happydance:

You can look at my chart below, if you want to compare...though mine is missing many days worth of data because we decided to try at the last minute, when my ovulation test was positive.
This is our first month actively ttc...

Test again tomorrow morning!!!
You should definitely get a positive by then!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
((Fingers Crossed for you!))

Thanks gals! I am still so new to this. I have no idea what my body is supposed to be doing!

Thanks gals! I am still so new to this. I have no idea what my body is supposed to be doing!

No problem.
If the length of your cycle stays the about the same, month to month, you'll get the hang of this charting stuff before you know it!

...but here's hoping you wont have to!!!
Come on, BFP!!!!

You can look at my chart below, if you want to compare...

I meant to tell you, my cycles are NOT regular, so if you compare to mine, you see how very pronounced your Ovulation dip and Post-Ovulation temperature trend is.
Mine only looks as clear and pretty as your chart MAYbe a few times a year.
LOL

...but I got the hang of it, and can usually tell what my body is doing, even when it's misbehaving. :wacko:

Thank you so much ladies!

AF came two days late.

But, I feel like I am getting the hang of this temping thanks to the advice! So here is to next cycle!

Sorry boobsmcgee. Better luck for next cycle.
Mee too I'm liking this charting business, even though it is a huge commitment.

Thank you so much ladies!

AF came two days late.

But, I feel like I am getting the hang of this temping thanks to the advice! So here is to next cycle!

I'm sorry to hear AF came rearing her ugly head...
..but Josiah will have a new baby brother or sister before you know it!

Best of luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"