Chart help please?!

aPharmD

Reaction score
Ok so im 8 dpo today. This is my first month temping. my chart is in my sig. Anyways, theres one day that it was lower which I "discarded". I woke up, reached and grabbed my thermometer, took the temp. It was lower than I expected. Anyways I decided to do it again. I know I shouldnt have but 60 seconds later it took me from 97.75 to 98.35 so i recorded the 97.75 that I was first given. (I was half asleep so not sure if my mouth wasnt all the way closed or what?) Anyways, its been getting much colder here where I live (in the 30's and 40's) so Im not sure if thats why Ive gotten lower temps that last 2 days or if that just means AF is coming. I did get a BFN on FRER this AM. I used an OPK cheapie today and it gave me a dark line (almost as dark as control, just barely lighter). I usually dont get dark ones like that exept right before i O. I have no symptoms really but didnt when i got my BFP in June (which ended in MMC at 11.5 weeks). Im on my 3rd cycle since D&C. Just seeing if anyone with temping experience can help me with where my chart stands. Thanks!!

Do you know roughly how long either your cycle or luteal phase is? If you have a shorter LP i would guess AF is on her way as your temps are heading back towards your coverline.

Re the dip, it could be implantation or it could be like you said, the first temp being wrong and the second, which ties in nicely with your others, was right.

My cycle last month was 31 days with a 12 day luteal phase but my luteal phases had been running shorter so I started b6 this cycle. So I O'ed like 2 days earlier. My temp went back up this morning to 98.3. 9 dpo and still bfn this am

So its still pretty early, hopefully this will be your cycle :)

I had high temps right up to 2 days before AF last month, my charts are in my siggy too, so basically only time will tell, i'd stop testing for a few days though, no point wasting money so early :)

Good luck x

Thanks! I know. I got my bfp at 9 dpo with my first pregnancy so it's so hard for me not to test. And I just really wanted to know before I go to my new high risk dr this week for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->