Chart help please

foto2426

Reaction score
Ladies who are charting experts, please help! This is my first cycle after my 2nd miscarriage. On FF, when I set it to Advanced, I get crosshairs on the 6th. When I set it to FAM, I get it on the 8th. I'm not sure which date to go by. I got a +OPK on the 6th at 11pm (it was neg when I tested earlier the same day). A different app is saying I Oed on the 7th. I'm worried if it's the 8th we should have BDed a couple of more days. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

(Temps taken orally at 6:30am everyday)
b_wqq3dU.png

FF makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes.. but looking at your charts and with the way you BD I'd say you have it covered either way.. :spermy: can live 3-5 days in a healthy living environment.. I think your good to go.. Good luck keeping my FX for you and sending tons of baby :dust:

FF makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes.. but looking at your charts and with the way you BD I'd say you have it covered either way.. :spermy: can live 3-5 days in a healthy living environment.. I think your good to go.. Good luck keeping my FX for you and sending tons of baby :dust:

Thank you, AshNAmber! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, too, and sending you lots of :dust:! Hopefully we'll both get :bfp: soon!

I got two different crosshairs when I switched too. The one on Advanced made sense but in the other setting it changed my crosshairs to 2 dpo as my ovulation date which was right in the middle of my climbing temps. Don't know how when there was no dip there. To answer your question, you usually ovulate within 36 hours of getting a positive opk so I'd say you ovulated on the 10th because your temperature shot up after that, however as ashnamber said, you should still be covered. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

:dust:

I got two different crosshairs when I switched too. The one on Advanced made sense but in the other setting it changed my crosshairs to 2 dpo as my ovulation date which was right in the middle of my climbing temps. Don't know how when there was no dip there. To answer your question, you usually ovulate within 36 hours of getting a positive opk so I'd say you ovulated on the 10th because your temperature shot up after that, however as ashnamber said, you should still be covered. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

:dust:

Well, I think I got my BFP! I was planning on testing this Friday but something told me to just go ahead and take one this morning so I did. Line is very very faint but it looks similar to my first BFP with my 2nd pregnancy. Will take another tonight and tomorrow morning to make sure it gets darker. I guess I did O on CD13 and not CD15 since I would only be 7DPO now. Last pregnancy I got a very faint positive at 10DPO and today I am 9DPO. My dr squeezed me in tomorrow so he can make sure I am pregnant and everything looks ok. Plus I need to start taking progesterone supps and baby aspirin. Hoping 3rd times a charm and we finally get our rainbow baby! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone's BFP!

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads