Chart Query!

ruthb

Reaction score
Hello all, hopefully you should be able to see my chart in my signature. Anyways tool my temp this morning at 7am as usual and noticed it had take a huge dive to below ovulation baseline. This is my first time charting so not sure if its norm for me, af isnt due for at least 5days. Just wondering if this is possible implantation dip, or maybe just put it down to me not sleeping well lastnight (altho i thought this would make temp higher). Also ive felt totally fine today but had weird pains yesterday, wondering if anyone else can compare from experience!

Ah i suppose it could, hopefully it will climb again tomorrow!

That looks like an AWESOME implantation dip to me!! nice n normal 7dpo too... see it often.. also a woman I speak to had almost identical to you and I said it was implantation and yup it was.. she got BFP yesterday!!FX.. it will rise again tomorrow....keep us updated!!! :D

That looks like an AWESOME implantation dip to me!! nice n normal 7dpo too... see it often.. also a woman I speak to had almost identical to you and I said it was implantation and yup it was.. she got BFP yesterday!!FX.. it will rise again tomorrow....keep us updated!!! :D

Oo you have gotten me excited now! Want to go to sleep now just so i can check temp, but now probably wont be able to sleep hah. :happydance: thanks for the replies girls!

Well put it this way.. if you goto FF and check charts with an implantation dip it will look like yours :) this is one of the girls with 7dpo implantation dip. now pregnant.. not all dips are pregnant.. but a lot are.. FX you are!!https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20841e/

It could go either way hun but here's hoping you get a bfp :thumbup:

Temp back up today :) but anyways i think im out this month, you know when you just get a feeling !

Girl ur temp went back up thats good! Do u usually get such a drop?

Did you know that you wont start getting pregnancy symptoms until a day or 2 AFTER implantation.. and if that was an implantation dip which it could possibly be... then you wont start feeling pregnant for a day or two...

When people symptom spot straight after ov all they are doing is symptom spotting the natural progesterone that you get every cycle whether you BD or not... its not till implantation takes places approx 6 - 12 DPO... so your not out yet.. very far from it!!

Personally I think your chart looks AWESOME!! :dance:

Not sure baby_rose, first month charting! Aw thanks soanxious love how positive you are!

I'm excited for you! Hope it's good news!

Ruth I think that's an awesome chart! Of course it can go either way but that looks like a classic implantation dip. Since it's your first time charting it's hard to tell whether this is your regular pattern or it definitely is an IB. But let's hope for a BFP! Keep us updated.

Thanks a lot girls! Got a bit excited and tested today (9dpo) but BFN, i know its still early though so will test again at weekend when AF is due!

Wantbump your chart looks as though it has one too!

Soanxious, not long till ovulation best of luck to you!

Thanks a lot girls! Got a bit excited and tested today (9dpo) but BFN, i know its still early though so will test again at weekend when AF is due!

Wantbump your chart looks as though it has one too!

Soanxious, not long till ovulation best of luck to you!

Hi Ruth you are right, mine has one too but not as deep. I have been charting for a long time and have never had any sort of dips mid tww. So this dip is making me hopeful! Even though I kind of know AF will be here on time. I tested yesterday at 9dpo too and BFN. Don't have the guts to test today :D

Thanks Ruth.. yes I normally ov around day 12/13 so hoping its still the same days... as I took soy iso and sometimes you can ov sooner with them.. but its not healthy to ov too soon after af as the lining needs to build up.. Im still thinking 11dpo and you will get a BFP :)

Wantbump you have a lovely dip too.. FX :)

If you look at my previous charts some had dips I got pregnant on...

Thanks Ruth.. yes I normally ov around day 12/13 so hoping its still the same days... as I took soy iso and sometimes you can ov sooner with them.. but its not healthy to ov too soon after af as the lining needs to build up.. Im still thinking 11dpo and you will get a BFP :)

Wantbump you have a lovely dip too.. FX :)

If you look at my previous charts some had dips I got pregnant on...

Hi Soanxious! Thanks a lot - I was going through your charts - so sorry you had to go through so many losses :( Hope you get your sticky bean soon!

Thank you Wantbump.. its been hard.. my 1st baby I mc was Due yesterday it was hard... but had my mini break down two weeks ago... I also have another day that will be hard... my march pregnancy was due on Christmas day :cry:

FX we all get sticky BFP's :)

oh i am so sorry soanxious! Can't imagine how hard that must be! Lots of hugs your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->