Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

I pop over an looksie every now & then but start to forget. I'd of probably left the odd reply but can't. Well I wasn't banned at first but there were PMs sent on the forum regarding here & although not me (and wasn't aware of it to stop it) I got it in the neac & had account banned. Well I assume that is the reason.

Ah ok... say no more.

This might be a dumb question, but are you still coming to meet on Saturday?

Dunno if that was aimed at me or wobbles...
Me and Hayley are still thinking of going but weve no idea whats going on as id noticed the thread sorta stopped after some of us moved.
any idea whos going?

Well kinda both of you as Wobbles, you did say at one point that you might go....

Thread seems to have started a little bit again, by Jo asking who's going now.

Would be good to meet up with you all.

H

xx

Ill see what hayley says and see whos going...
Dont want to be causing any trouble by turning up.

Hey all,

Helen ... your temps are looking really good ... have you started IVF yet?? Sorry .. haven't read your thread for a while ......

My temps have dropped today ... so AF is on her way :sad1: I went to the shops today and bought some tp's for when she arrives either Monday or Tuesday .... :sad1: DEFINITELY having a break from temps/OPKs next month .... I'm obssessed with it all and the constant BFNs every month are driving me further and further down.....

I know I've got nothing to complain about tho .. compared to some of you brave gals .... sorry for the moan :?

Me not going :(

Hope you all have a good time though :D

Aw Bec :hugs:

Moan away! Whole point of here & other forums - Well hope so I do enough of it :lol:

I gave up on the OPKS & stuck with charting that way I found out afterwards what day I O'ed & had the odd time where I thought it would be day x but my temps changed an it was day xx (if you get me lol). With charting you probably have a rough idea of O day so maybe bin the OPKs? I used the odd one on 2 cycles just because they were there & I still had some.

I was thinking about using FF for little signs appointments PG tests if I done one & of course my early losses just as a reference but no temps - Well I paid for a year :shock:

Graham and I went out last night and slept at the hotel at the traff centre..
Didn't take my thermometer so no temp today....
Felt really good not having to worrying about it, shame the consultant wants me to keep on temping :(

***hugs*** for Bec

xox

Awwww hope you guys had a nice night :hugs:

hope you had a good time Hayley

I think im having an extra long AF at the mo, it didnt really kick in till day 4 and its normaly here for 8 or 9 days, so might have a few more to go yet :(

I have been trying to think back to my last misscarriage but i cant remember my AF after it, coz this one is very clotty (sorry TMI) wondering wether its a clear out type thing?

xxx

Good to have normal AF after a MC - Should take note of what I say myself sometimes.

I'd say a nice healthy clear out Layla in a positive way x

cool thats ok then, as long as its nothing to worry about.

got to admit, i havent been thinking of TTC for a few days, its just not on my mind at the mo, i dont have that desprate erge anymore like i did after the misscarriage.

Im sure it will come back tho once AF goes lol

xxx

I have been so much calmer, relaxed & happier this last 2 weeks its been great - No fake smile!

:D x

I've been feeling more relaxed since we decided that we're not TTC but we're not prevening pregnancy.
Think its funny that we're all sat in the TTC section and alot of us have decided to be on a break for the next month or so!! lol!!

My body had a major clearout after we miscarried this year too Layla **hugs**

xox

AG ... Where are you? Tested? Going to test?

Im here, woke up and forgot to lol!
Tam kept me up till late and i didnt sleep too good.

She should come with a warning that girl!!!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->