• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

didnt take my temp this morning, didnt think to do it, cant belive how chilled out i am about TTC at the mo

xxx

That's great Layla. Just how it should be, I'm glad your feeling more relaxed about things. :thumpup:

I don't get stressed very often, I'm only doing temps and OPK's to get an idea of how my cycles work each month.

At the end of the day, it'll happen sooner or later for all of us.

Cx

Its the moving I'd say - Planning something good for the future. Always good to have something exciting happen to take your mind off things.

x

Finally put my temp in
Think only one of my temps has actually been on time so far! lol!!
AG can't believe you forgot to test today! lol!

xox

Layla said:
didnt take my temp this morning, didnt think to do it, cant belive how chilled out i am about TTC at the mo

xxx

That's a good thing hun, it will do you the world of good!! xx :hugs:

Think its great that theres alot of us that are all chilling out about TTC all together!!

xox

I agree Hayley, that's how/when we got our BFP! We swear by it, so bucket fulls of baby dust all round!!! AND bucket loadsa baby glue to boot! :wink: :hugs: xx

Morning guys.
Can you please delete me from the chart stalker thingy. We are definatly not ttc anymore. He's gone away for a few days to clear his head!! I'm gona go away to a mates for the weekend to get away too. Gotta say I'm enjoying the space, but miss having someone else to look after. Does that make sense?
Also, my house sale has temporarily fallen through!!! Arse!!!

Hope you are all well.
I will pop in now and again to check up on you ll if thats ok
Still going for my internal scan tomorrow.....

Aww Livi :hugs:

Hope things go ok and Good Luck with the tests tomorrow.

Keep in touch won't you?

Charm X

Will do. Defo!!! Am nosey so will be stlking all of you!!
Wishing you all the best luck in the world with everything!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Livi it feels wrong removing you :(

I hate it when it's just me I feel lost & useless (not having to do anything for him) but whens hes here I wish he'd bog off :lol:

Hope you do pop on & say hi but failing that you have me on MSN.

Have a fab weekend coming & I hope things on the sale of your place gets better!

x x x x

aww Livi! :hugs:

still nothing going on with me, AF still hasnt gone! grrr

xxx

I actually temped on time this morning!! yay!! haha!
(was a complete fluke!)
Have disregarded the 2 random high temps from the past couple of days when i couldn't seem to temp on time! lol!
Will see about re-including them depending on how my temps go....

Still not stressing about it.... had a nice reading last night thats chilled me out more... and one of Grahams friends came round last night and we had a couple of drinks and smoked too much... got to bed at about 4.30.

So feeling very relaxed... am back at the doctors later this afternoon, so hopefully will sort something out to help me pick myself up a bit in myself :)

Love and Babydust to all

xox

Looks like AF is on her way.
No biggie, just glad shes not keeping me waiting much longer

Glad you had a good night hayley......you're going to be horizontal soon with how relaxed you are!!! xx :wink:

:hugs: AG!! xx

haha lots of horizontalness!! haha!!!
am liking the new relaxedness...
Just got back from the doctors, and she's advised us against TTC for now cos of my depression... seems like she's finally realised how bad i've actually been feeling.
Graham came with me so if i missed anything out he was ready to jump in and say how bad i was.
Shes gonna try and get hold of whoever it is who does the miscarriage counselling as she feels that is the main part of whats holding me back.
And she's also refered me for counselling at the surgery for my general anxiety and lack of confidence and stuff....

I mentioned that we'd decided to stop TTC for now... but she said that she wouldn't put me on the pill or anything cos the last thing she wanted was to mess my hormones up... so has told us to visit the chemist alot! lol!!

Sorry i've rambled on for a bit there!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"