Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Awwwwwww Hayley........I hope all goes well with both lots of councelling Babe.

I wish you all the best for the futrue and you keep up that horizontalness :wink: :hugs: xx

I think the first step is admitting your feeling low Hayley so big hugs for you I say.

I've been close to falling & not getting back up but for me it's been a case of opening my eyes & controling my ways of thinking over TTC - I guess my circumstances on a whole are different but I think I've sussed it.

It's great you have seeked medical advice never let go of your dream though hun :hugs:

x x

oh gosh, i just want to send out massive, big cuddles to everyone on here just now...livi hope everything works out for you...and hayley well you know i am here if you ever need a talk and horizontalness is always good......(((hugs)))) to everyone.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Awww you know what i forgot i posted that and read your replies and was like "huh, why is everyone giving me hugs" lol!!
Had to read back!!

Thanks girls, its great to have your support here...
We won't be going to the chemist, but judging by the lack of bfps in the past 6 months i won't need to stress about it too much.

I do feel that once i start the anxiety counselling, and find a reiki healer to help, and hopefully get some miscarriage counselling that by body will start to repair itself, and the excess weight will go and the happy healthy Hayley i once knew will re-appear (gradually of course)
And then cos my body and mind are ready it will happen, but i'm starting to believe that my BFP won't happen now until my body has sorted itself out.

So we still won't be TTC but we won't be preventing cos i believe that my body is going to tell me when i'm ready.

If its okay with you girlies i'll stick around though cos Dr said that she still wants me charting so we can see whats going on there!!

Hope you guys don't mind??

xox

Why would we mind you soft banana!! :shock:

Of course we dont!
I wouldnt let you leave even kicking and screaming anyways!

Wobbles™ said:
It's great you have seeked medical advice never let go of your dream though hun :hugs:

x x

Its definately a dream i won't be giving up on.... ever...
Regardless of which roads we have to travel to get there, i will be a mummy!

Was made up when the doctor agreed that spiritual healing would benefit... her actual words were "shame i can't prescribe it for you"
Feel like i've got great support from her now, and cos G was sat behind me i got everything out that i needed to say!!

In the words of Westlife....

So, impossible as they may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
Cos who's to know which one you let go
Would have made you complete

xox

Does anyone know how I can add previous cycles to my fertility chart stuff.

Cx

Hi Hayley

:hugs:

As someone who's been on the receiving end of counselling, I can honestly say it works. Exhausting stuff but such a release to get it all out and said.

Sending you loads of luck with everything.

H

xx

Thanks Helen... i can't believe how amazing you all are, lots of love and support for me (and everyone)

Charm... if you go to "sharing" and "home page set up"
Scroll down to the bottom and theres a couple of boxes where you can select which charts you share

xox

Thanks Hayley,

I don't actually have the charts entered yet. I've been charting on FF for about 2 months and I wanted to put some of my old cycles on from the last few months to gather a load of data together and see if there a pattern.

I just want to try and learn more about my cycle.

I think I'll just try to start a new chart and see what happens but I'll wait until tomorrow and print off my cycles in case I lose anything.

Cx

Night all :sleep:

awwww i get what you mean!
Will probably be a way to do it, will have a play around

xox

Awww :hugs: Hayley .... you sound much happier ... which definitely means you're doing the right thing!!

Bye bye for a little while Liv .... hugs to you too .... hope you and OH get thing sorted .... and hope you still check in on us from time to time :)

AG ..... what's going on hey? Your temps don't seem to show ovulation really?!? You need those test results back!!?

OMG Wobbles .... is that another BFP I see on your chart???!!!

god i dont think AF is ever going to go!!

WOBBLES!!! :shock: lol good luck hun

what did the consultant say yesterday?

xxx

AF .. go away and leave Layla alone you evil witch!!!!! :evil:

I am not a happy bunny :( stupid FF has changed my lines to say I ovulated on CD16 not CD14.

MrsE ... bums!! But ... it does tie in better with your OPKs now I'd say .... :?

MrsE I'm not sure what you mean! Do you have previous charts that you can't see on your home page?

You do see that Bec lol

Layla this here: https://www.babyandbump.com/investigating-recurrent-miscarriages-vt482.html what happened with consultant 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->