Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Wow charm! heres hoping that faint line will turn into a nice strong BFP for you!

Nothing much to report on me, im going through the boring phase of my cycle again.

[-o< omg charm, i am mega excited for you...fingers crossed for a big ole line on friday... :dust:

my chart has totally lost me, all ups and downs and no lines or ov or anything...dont get it... :oops:

Got another faint line on a cheapie tonight but still going to wait till Friday and use CB just for Wobbles :lol:

Cx

Ohhhhhhhhhh *growls silently* You know CB show better before them cheapies don't you??? *Nudge nudge*

Really wishing you lots of luck x

is it friday yet charm......sooooo excited...... :coffee: :dust:

got my lovely red lines on my chart this morning woo hoo.

hope you all have a lovely day, i will try and pop on tonight but have a feeling i will need to bring some work home tonight...
big redline cuddles

bxox :oops:

cant wait,am so thrilled for you if you have got BFP and remember a line is a line no matter what....I thought I had evaps but didnt they were BFP's

OOh exciting

WooHoo BB66 on those Lines :happydance:

ok ok I caved.

I used a Clearblue with FMU and got a strong +.

Are you happy now Wobbles :lol: I know, you were right the line was stronger on CB than the cheapies even though the cheapies are supposed to detect it earlier :?

I'm so excited but terrified. I booked a Dr appointment for next wednesday so she can do a blood test on the HCG thingies.

*Baby Dust to everyone else trying for their BFP* :dust:

Cx

Charm!!!!!

Congrats hun!!!!!! :happydance:

sooo pleased for you :D

xxx

I'm happy :lol:

Wohooooo CONGRATS hun & sticky vibes x

:headspin: :dance:

I know, you were right the line was stronger on CB than the cheapies even though the cheapies are supposed to detect it earlier

Shit aren't they! So glad you used a CB!

Was half asleep when I posted first time :oops: :lol:

:hugs: :baby: omg i am soooo pleased for you babe....baby glue by the skip load....

thats it, i am not buying more cheapies, i am going to load up on cbs from ebay instead....

i am a grade A loser...i got so excited this morning when i saw my chart with the lovely big red lines.....so sad... :blush:

I get excited when i get my red lines too!! :oops:
Have been looking at my charts and on O day.... my temp has been 35.79 for the past 3 months how crazy's that!!!

xox

CONGRATS Charm!!!!! WOOOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :headspin: :yipee:

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while ... manic at work .. and was away last weekend ... and going away again today ... my birthday :oops:

But I'll catch up with you all next week .. promise!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your still charting for a while Charm? :D

Need to change that ticker though :wink:

Temps still up for me (but do they ever go down) but I'm feeling rather crap today! :?

I've ordered a truck load of baby glue .. and it's headed your way Wobbles.....

Thanks Bec :hugs:

Feeling like I may need 2 trucks of that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->