Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Aww I hope you feel better soon Wobbles :hugs:

Happy Birthday Bec :happydance:

I've decided to keep charting for now just in case, because with my luck in pregnancy you never know.
Thats partly why I've not changed my ticker I keep thinking it's tempting fate but then I think bugger it I should be ecstatic :roll:
Think I'd feel a lot happier if I get morning sickness, does that sound weird. I've never had it before so I'm hoping it'll be a good sign. :(

Charm X

Oh damn same time posting HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC :cake: X

Many carry on charting up to 3 months I heard Charm! Hope you get your morning sickness soon :shock: lol!

Thanks gals!!! Right off to go away for a dirty weekend in weymouth!! hehehe!!

Talk soon,

Oerrrr :lol:

Have a nice, bumpy holidays then Bec :lol:

x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/random/happybirthday.jpg BEC!

Hope you have a nice time away.

Im not sure what to make of my big dip today, could it be a pre O dip?
I didnt get a good nights sleep, was up and down to Coby and Roxy so maybe thats why?

xxx

Yer I seen you dip Layla & wasn't sure - Poss pre O as you say or deprived sleep? Hmmm

if it is a pre o then that sets me back on course for the 11th to test, but coz i had a long AF again im not sure.

best bug Jase just in case lol

xxx

CONGRATS CHARM :happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance:

I am so pleased for you!!!! :hugs: :thumpup: \:D/ xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC!! :cake:

:serenade:

Have a brilliant weekend away, I hope you get spoilt rotten :wink: xx

Looking Good BB66 [-o<

That's one hell of a dip there on friday Layla, do you think you ovulated yet? Could that have been a pre-ovulation dip?

Good Luck everyone else [-o<

Cx

i am sooo nervous, have no idea about the chart,but getting the feelings...really scared incase i am imagining it...sounds nuts i know...

Sorry, couldn't be bothered to write Beatlesbaby66 :lol: :oops:

Cx

I was being Lazy :oops:

Think I'll have a nap soon after my hard day clothes shopping whilst DH was at work :lol:

Cx

MrsE said:
Looking Good BB66 [-o<

That's one hell of a dip there on friday Layla, do you think you ovulated yet? Could that have been a pre-ovulation dip?

Good Luck everyone else [-o<

Cx

im not sure, i had a rise today but will have to see what happens over the next 2 days i guess, didnt BD at the right time tho if it was a pre O dip.

xxx

I disagree Layla,

If that was a pre-ovulation dip then in theory you should have ovulated just after and a BD the next day would have been around the right time so might have been enough to do the deed (so to speak).

Fingers crossed [-o<

Charm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"