Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

I struggle with my 9am wake up time!!
Luckily G helps!! :oops: (see above post!) haha!!!

Yay another chart to stalk!!!!!!

xox

Jeeze ... my wakeup time is around 6am!!! Which is a REAL bummer on days I'm not working!! :(

Welcome to the world of chart stalking .... although there aren't many of us left here now ... so it's great to see a new face .. so to speak :D

hahaha my partner is worse than me for getting up so i've got no chance, he'd stay in bed till lunchtime if he could get away with it

Shhhhh. .... yay .... go hayley, go hayley, go hayley..... shhhhh :wink:

hehe.
I picked a good time to give up charting for a bit! Atm i have to get up at 7am, i might as well have carried on untill this course was finished at least!

Nearly no temp for me this morning... been up alot last night being sick again!
Can't seem to get rid of this tummy bug! grrrr!
So temp was taken late! grrr!!
So probably not really accurate, but will disregard it if i need to! lol!

xox

I've just quit it seems! I'm staying on for my stats though :D

Have I missed anythingf rom Bec? No temp since Friday & those are quite high :p

AG how you feeling with not temping? I feel great I'm not starting again now thats a set decision!

Hayley your getting there - Are you back into the TTC or still avoiding nearer O day?

Helen :shock: What lovely temps :happydance:

omg, i'm terrible Helen, i've been reading your diary but not looking at your temps! sorry!
Keeping fingers and toes and everything crossed for you!!!

I'm still avoiding near O day wobbles, really don't want anymore heartache this year... this i'm messed up enough already! lol!!

xox

:hugs: Hayley

havent really had any difference in feelings without temping. Im still having to wake up at 7am for now lol! I have been tempted to take the odd temp but i havent.
Still checking the salivascope for any changes, havent had anything since i got it but according to the past charts i havent ovulated so it wouldnt show anything anyways.

Got the last of the tests done on Friday, hopefully should hear something in the next couple weeks.

[-o<

one day...i will become a normal human being...

soooooo sure today was O day...still convinced, and was soooo desperate to get busy and now, i've spent the whole night willing my family to go away...and now it's like i've put too much pressure on us, im terrified to!!! Grrrr...never gonna get pregnant if we don't do the deed!!!

Where is Bec? I hope we hear some good news from her after those temps.

As far as my temps go, I don't think they really mean anything as they're being controlled by the drugs, but it's kinda interesting to watch. Don't feel bad about not looking at them!

:hugs: all round

:hugs: Hayley

Glad you are happier Wobbles :hugs:

Good Luck Helen :hugs:

Good Luck stephsnugglebuggle :hugs:

Bec?????

Hi all!!

Sorry! I've been away for the weekend .... no good news to report I'm afraid ... however i do appear to be late!?! I'm now 17 DPO .. and I did a test on Friday and this morning and BFN both times!! Think my AF must've gone on holiday to where ever Cat's went to .... they must've got a bulk buy discount or something!! :rofl:

Maybe I didn't ovulate?!?

Bec. 17 DPO and still got high temps? Good sign I think despite BFNs. Maybe a couple more days will do the trick.

Good luck :hugs:

H

xx

Here's hoping .... but don't feel very positive .... don't seem to have any symptoms! Other than itchy chin and roof of my mouth!!! Which I'm pretty sure isn't a pg symptom :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->