Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

(((cuddles))) layla, it was freaking me out doing it just now too honey....go with what feels right for you...bxox

FF makes me laugh!
Says on the Bottom bit..... Test Date - Now!
Summary - You are past your usual luteal phase.
You may take a test, you may be pregnant!

lol!!!

Not tested today, had 4 negs over the past 4 days and have a feeling that AF is gonna come in about 10 mins! lol!

And with my temp dropping today don't think theres much chance of a BFP! lol!!

xox

Awft :hugs:

The bleeding i had has stopped so no idea what went on there! No lines on my chart yet either :(

Your chart is being soooo random!
You'd think that with the + OPK that you'd have gotten your lines, or be getting them soon!

Hopefully the bleeding was O or Implantation related!!! :hugs:

xox

The bleeding is still here after all, just very very light and watery (tmi!)

Ive decided im going to mark down that AF came and start from cd1 again.

Im also going to have this cycle off charting, have a break from it. Who knows the break might even work!

Will miss you AG! lol!! :hug:
(i know you'll still be here!) Hope it works for you!!! :D
We're loosing chart's to stalk!! :cry:

Still no AF for me, but temp is wayyyyyyyy down, think she'll be here by end of today :roll:
I even had weird AF related dreams last night... was random, she wasn't there in them either!!

(Think i'm gonna have a slightly longer cycle cos i've not been good on my diet this month, so my weight is affecting cycle length) :oops:

Ill still be adding things to my chart like BD's, jsut not temps.
Was soo nice not to wake up at 7am this morning!

good for you honey, i think the break could do you the world of good, fingers crossed...the charts are dropping like flies though lol...bxox

Arcanegirl said:
Ill still be adding things to my chart like BD's, just not temps.
Was soo nice not to wake up at 7am this morning!
Yer I'm thinking I might back off a little as it doesn't seem to do me much good now - It has done but I'm kind clued up enough now just I paid for a year so I figured I would chart but not be strict on myself & use the stats & CM spotting :D

Oh well girls......back to basics! :wink:

I've decided I'm going to keep charting until December ... and give us a better chance of timing things right .. Then I'm taking December off charting and OPKs for definite!! I get up so early (5:30-6am) and I don't want to be waking up that early over the xmas period (we get 2 weeks off from filming over Christmas)!! And I want to kick back and relax. I've worked it out from my average cycles and I reckon I'll be stopping charting mid December .. then I can enjoy xmas and New Year (going to Prague! Yipee!!) .. and start again next year .....

All assuming I don't get my BFP in the mean time of course!!

Filming Bec?

Sounds like a good plan to me as well for anyone charting over Christmas :D

I really have calmed down - I have no temp again this morning & I'm not actually bothered :p

She works in TV... :D

Im definatley enjoying not needin to wake up at 7am, i slept right through last night and feel so refreshed today!

But where what who you know - Any jobs? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"