Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Already tried asking about jobs lol!

Shes an assistant accountant, she sent me a pic of her tv credit the other day :lol:

I'm still charting too Bec! lol!
AF got me today, i started spotting last night, then she's hit this afternoon.
Crazy as for as long as i can remember she's got me in the middle of the night, except for when i was in Australia when she got me in the day, but i put that down to time difference lol!!!
Had a random 32 day cycle which is mad cos its been 30 days for the past 3 months... but i think its cos i've not been concentrating on my weight :oops:

xox

Hey all

Yes .. as AG said I'm an Assistant Accountant for various TV dramas ... I'm freelance so I work on a drama from start to finish and then I'm unemployed again! And yes .... I was very sad and forwarded a pic of one of my first TV credits on ITV to AG ... :oops: I mostly work in and around London ... and I've worked on Life Begins (1st series) .. Marple, Poirot and a few others! Any CVs I'm happy to forward on :wink:

Sorry AF arrived Hayley (and belatedly sorry AG!) ... bloody witch :evil:

Yup ... I can't wait to be chilled again and not temp! Yay!! Roll on xmas :D

Was talking to my best mate on the phone yesterday ... she's now 8 weeks pg ..... *sigh* ..... :roll:

Oh cool Bec :D

Your best mate being preggers is it hard? I think I would find it very hard!

No temp for em again infact I'm not even remembering or worrying if I've taken my thermometer to bed any more :?

Yes .. it's very upsetting ... :cry: Cried buckets when I found out ... they had been TTC for the same amount of time as us .. and they got there 1st :cry: Silly to think like that I know .... but I can't help it!!! I'm making an effort to ask her all about her pregnancy etc etc ... I don't want her to feel guilty about me at this amazing time for her ......

Damn AF she's being evil this month, dislike her very much! grrrrr!!!
You decided to be my cycle buddy AG! :p
Wish TTC was easy too Bec, and that everyone else I know didn't get BFP's before me! lol!!!

xox

Grrr .... yer .. AF is a bloody evil witch!! She'll be visiting me this weekend and I'm going away damn it!! Going up to Cheshire for a couple of nights, so will have to pack my T's ready for her arrival ...!! Grrrr .... always when you least want her .. she arrives!! (Although you 'least want her' all the damn time when you're TTC!! :lol: )

Thanks Tam ...

AF is coming, I can feel her on her way! She'll probably arrive in the damn car on the way up to Cheshire on Friday! Her timing is always impeccible!! :rofl:

Damn you AF! At least wait till Bec's is at home! lol!

My cycle is weird so far... temps dropped for AF, but have raised again the past couple of days quite randomly, and not in my usual zig zag formation, its stayed up today! lol!
And i had watery CM yesterday! :? Random!

:hugs: to all

xox

Hey hayley,

Yeah .. that is a bit random!? Wonder what is going on there then?? I had watery CM a couple of days ago too ... also very random at this stage of my cycle!! Hmmm ... must be catching :rofl:

Hows your temp this morning Hayley? It's not on your chart yet ..

I took it but forgot to remember what it was... will be putting it in when G comes back downstairs... I think it dipped again....
Am such a dumbass for forgetting!!! :oops:

Very easily done though! You get really complacent about it when you've been charting for a while ..... I've nearly forgotten loads!!

Have put it on there now :)
i am really complacent about my temps... i still don't wake up to take them.
G wakes me put the thermometer in my mouth i wait till it beeps then fall asleep again! lol
(commonly waking up with a thermometer stuck to my fod! haha!)

xox

:rofl: Superb!!! Graham sounds like a star!!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SAMD

that's my chart for anyone who wants a peek...as you can see i struggle with the 8am default time i allocated myself, sometimes i wake up desperate for a wee and run away out of bed and forget lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->