Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Thanks all :)

Yes I think you're right Wobbles .... I've been holding it all in for the past few months (what with my friend, my best mate and my brother's gf all getting pg) ... and it's all just hit me today ... such a bugger that I am at work!

Can't wait to get home and have a cuddle with my gorgeous, tall, handsome hubby :lol: He always makes me feel better.

As do you girls ... you're all wonderful, don't know what I'd do without you ....

THANKYOU ALL!!

:hugs:

Thats what we're all here for!

I don't know what i'd do without the girls either! lol!!!

xox

:hugs: group hug for the girlies.... :hugs: am teary, snotty, emotional wreck and love that i have others like me somewhere...group hug :hugs:

Oh Bec AF arrived :( :hugs: What a cruel witch she was! :evil:

Helen how does your cycle work on IVF I see at this time you are ONE day before your AF arrived last month?
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/BnB%20blinkies/babydust.gif

Layla sorry hun I missed you link just happened I looked back so I've added you x

temps still low, doesnt looking like i have ovualted after all :(

im going to the docs today at 11, the doc i saw after the misscarriage said if i didnt ovulate in a couple more months to go back for blood tests, so thats what im doing.

other than that, i have looked on ebay for clomid but i have no clue what it does, will it make me ovulate? how does it work, is it safe to take?

xxx

yeah, i saw it on there a couple of months ago, but just looked again and there is none there now.

I'd of been worried to buy from eBay hun!

Clomid comes with a few risks also & monitoring needed - You could buy it from the USA but it's quite pricey I'm sure.

Good luck with the doctor Layla :hugs:

im just getting despreate for something to happen now, cant understand why im not ovulateing. never had a problem before.
i really hope the doc does something instead of turning me away.

I really cant understand the spotting i had either, my temps are so low so it couldnt have been ovulation, couldnt have been AF coz it was on and off for 3 days, hardly anything atall.

i really thought after july i would catch right away, cant belive its 3 months later and im still not prengant. its a hard thing to accept for me coz i caught quick on my others, even tho it took a while to show up.

xxx

Did they ever check you over Layla to see if you needed a D&C - Just from I remember reading if your bleed isn't straight forward & you spot on an off a D&C would be considered.

I know this can't be the case due to results of you ultrasounds but I was like this through my ectopic :(

i had a scan after the misscarriage and they said my womb was clear, there was just tissue in my cervix waiting to come out, which that did the next day.

The doc is sending me for blood tests to see if my PCOS has got worse. I told her about the spotting, she said thats a good sign and to test in a week or so. I said that my temp isnt riseing and she said it doesnt rise striaght away in everyone, it can take a little while for it to get going and in some people it doest rise very much atall. I said about doing the OPK again and she said no coz they are not accurate.

Got to go back in a week for the results of the blood tests, and if it shows anything then she will refur me so i can get medication to help me ovulate.

xx

Hey all,

Just a quick note to say that I have definitely stopped charting for now .. and I'm sleeping much better, so I've made the right decision! Feel much better!

Layla. .... :hugs: hope you get some answers soon hon.

i think thats a good move Bec, you need to relax more.

hope you get some good news soon hun :)

xxx

That sounds much better Layla - Good luck :D

Bec great isn't it :twisted:

Hope all goes ok Layla.

Helen how does your cycle work on IVF

It's all controlled by the drugs I'm on so you can't compare to other cycles. I'm on progesterone injections at the moment which are making my temps high, will prevent any bleeding and make me feel PG even if I'm not. Great! Nice sore boobs at the mo too. Ouch!

Sore boobs are teh worst bit at the start I think I HATE it!!!

Still wishing you so much deserved luck x

Oooo Helen!
Hope everything is going ok!
Got lots of fingers crossed for you!!!
You and your OH deserve it so much!

I got EWCM today, wasn't expecting it... now i don't know what i should do!
Avoid or give it a go and hope for the best! lol!!

Love to all

xox

See what your sex drive says :rofl:

Not many charters left....if we dont catch this month then i will probably start again, past 2 cycles have no ovulation plus the blood test not showing it either so i think charting again will let me see when/if my body goes back to normal again.

lol.... my sex drive seems to be though the roof...
G's just not interested, so feeling quite blergh today :(

I hope you catch this month ;) :hugs:

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"