Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Got a dip this morning... and now have 6 days showing as green days on my calendar... it can't seem to decide what to do! lol!!

Should be getting my red lines in the next 5 days or so :s
For the past 2 months i O'd on CD17 but i've lost weight again so my cycle might have changed a bit... again! lol!!

Fingers crossed for everyone this month

:hugs:

Yes Wobbles ... is GREAT! Loving not charting ... really do feel so much more relaxed now :D I'm hoping last month's looong cycle was just a glitch and I'm assuming my cycles are as they were previous to that .. so I reckon I'll be ov-ing CD15-17 .... if we don't BD I'm not worried actually ... I need to not think about all that for a while! :wink:

Hayley .... made any decisions yet?! Jumped on G yet?! :lol:

AG - yeah, charting again might be a good idea if you don't get answers soon.

P.S .. just looked at your chart Hayley .. .. and see the decision has been made :p

hehe... had a couple of drinks last night! lol!!
Kind of decided it for me!! haha!!!!

xox

I took a temp this morning! :oops:

I've felt lots different this month compared to the past 6+ months! :shock: I have no sore boobs or anything although I was feeling a little ikky for a while maybe it was because it was around the time I'd of hit the end of a cycle/longer cycle esspecially with me going to just about 6 weeks!

Do you think maybe you're not pg this time Wobbles? I see you did BD around your usual ov time though ...??

Not sure if I O'ed that weekend Bec with how last month went ~ that weekend was our year together so OH insisted we should shag all day every day :rofl: Well try!

Tested on a cheapie & have had faint lines I put it down to the hCG injections although it should have all gone maybe a little effected still or evap lines as I don't trust them but as I feel different I've not bought any Clearblue tests either!

Ok just tested with a cheapie again (Bexxie gave me loads bless her) & a line again! I honestly don't believe it!!! I don't feel anything I feel GREAT this month for the first in a longggggg time!!!

Well ... it could either be the residual hCG still in your system .... or maybe you are pg again and this time it IS different!? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you .....

I'm sure I tested negative after the hCG but then again if they are dodgy who knows with the hCG though they enhance your symptoms (esspec how much I was injecting) & all that has gone & went quite quickly when I stopped!

I've showed OH an he can see but honestly I really have it as dodgy! Which I'm happy about :D

You can't get a false + tho can you?? Maybe wait a few days and then test again ... and if you still get BFP .... go out and get those Clearblues :wink:

False positive ... On cheapies I think is highly likely reading the other girls experiences more the fact they are evaps! Silly things!

I don't think its anything more mainly because of how I feel & I'd be quite happy for it not to be so staying away from the CB although I think testing day was tomorrow but no idea how my cycle panned out this month really with last month!

Ak well :rofl:

Maybe I'll test properly but I don't feel the need to!

FF has given me VIP membership for 5 days!

Im not sure wether to put my own lines in, im pretty sure i have ovulated, thats the only thing that can explain the spotting.

what you think?

xx

Wobbles .... I guess leave it then and see how you feel over the next few days ...... :hugs:

Layla ..... could it have been implantation spotting??! Have you tested? I've seen your post on the 'other' and you said you've got lots of creamy cm ... so you never know?

i have been testing everyday for the past week! lol

all BFN :(

i got the sharp pain on friday and the spotting stopped on monday so if i caught at teh tail end of it then i would only be 9 DPO but surely id show up on a test by now, im useing the ultra early ones

xx

Aw Wobbles :hugs:

When was your last HCG injection? I'm sure I heard it takes a couple of weeks to leave your system.

H

xx

i put lines in, just for now, im sure i would be getting a faint line on tests by now tho, they are the ultra early ones.

going to see how the next few days pan out.

xx

Hi Layla

I was going to suggest you went for a blood test at the docs cos I think you look PG on your chart for sure. I went back for another look at your chart and it's gone!

Technology, eh? :comp:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/samd

If anyone would like to have a look at my chart before i kill myself please feel free to analyse....

Nothing has happened this month i don't think :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->