Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

That is what I thought but as soon as I stopped the injections I noticed a difference within a week - Last shot was Friday 29th September - I had tested a BFN just forgot which day because I didn't keep up with my journal :oops:

Still not convinced by the tests either way :rofl:

Layla :hugs:

Helen said:
Hi Layla

I was going to suggest you went for a blood test at the docs cos I think you look PG on your chart for sure. I went back for another look at your chart and it's gone!

Technology, eh? :comp:

can you see it again now hun? not sure where it went? lol

Im really hopeing its not going to be the same as Charlie and Ethan, it took 6 to 8 weeks for me to show up on a test with them, On Coby i was 4 weeks, so praying its something to do with the dad rather than me! lol

Got to phone up today for teh results of the blood tests i had done last week and then go to see the doc to discuss what happens next, so i might sugest having another blood test done for pregnancy.
I just hate all this waiting, drives me mad!

been thinking of you alot lately, really praying for you for monday

xxx

Layla what tests are you using?

Just had a peek at your chart :hugs:

they are ON CALL ones,

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIVATE-x5-E...2278514QQihZ004QQcategoryZ36437QQcmdZViewItem

xx

Ohh exactly the ones I bought - Hated them :oops:

lol why did you hate them?

I used them on the last pregnancy, showed up quite quick on them.

On Coby i just used normal shop ones, first response.

xx

Maybe it was just me one day they were ok next day I had to stand on my head :rofl:

OK here it is ...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Tests/evap24oct.jpg

Screams evap line to me :ninja:

lol, well i only have one of those left, prob will try it tomorrow as i have no will power to wait.

then i will try diffrent ones, any you recomend? apart from clear blues lol

xx

Has anyone heard from Hayley???Can't see her chart, and i've not spoken to her on msn as my laptop has been on the blink...is she ok?

Hayley told me to go fuck myself for having the opinion in the general chatter that I didn't believe using the word 'smackhead' was an appropriate word to use as an example on the discussion at hand, then I was told within the same sentance fuck this freedom of speech blah blah (blah blah was her) because I wouldn't agree to her demanding attitude that it was 'ok' I was pointing out breifly that some people may not find the word 'ok' as some people have families torn apart over drugs an so on - Obviously it was fuck me for having the opinion & she didn't agree I could say so :p

I did consider contacting her but after recently finding out she used a babyandbump email address to spam Bounty & get banned that won't be happening!

Layla said:
lol, well i only have one of those left, prob will try it tomorrow as i have no will power to wait.

then i will try diffrent ones, any you recomend? apart from clear blues lol

xx
Tesco pink dye ones :D

:shock: blimey!

oh well........

anyway, pink dye ones you say? what are they?! lol

xx

:rofl:

But yip pink dye ones - Tesco own they are pink & white box costs about £6 for 2 :D

ahh are those the ones that look like clear blues.....but of course pink not blue? lol

xx

Layla - I can still only see Sept graph. :? Is it just me?

Wobbles - how long till you got that 2nd line? Was that within the time? I can't believe you could be going through this again :hugs:

Steph - Doesn't look like you've ovulated yet, unless today's jump is it. How long have you been trying for?

Checked my photobucket & found one :twisted:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Tests/tescohpt18thjune.jpg

Ok the middle of one sorry :rofl:

hmm, wonder why you cant see it, can everyone else see it??

xx

Helen said:
Wobbles - how long till you got that 2nd line? Was that within the time? I can't believe you could be going through this again :hugs:
Was yer but it's *smudgy* looking which is why I think it's evap plus no crappy feelings this month & no sore boobs! On top I wouldn't know how my month panned out so no idea if I ovulated on day 13 of my new chart as I usually would!

*Rambling lol*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->