Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Crikey Layla I really feel sorry for you - My body seems to be 'ok' on the score of returning to normality although saying that chemical pregnancies are mistaken for periods so I guess it will but even last month I seem to have gone to 28 & got a normal AF!

The ONLY time I was a little like you as far as the on off bleeding/spotting is concerned was the ectopic I bled on off on off for 2 months it was a nightmare I'm so glad I didn't know of charting at that point mind.

:hugs:

Bec you still on a break then?

:yipee:

I feel much better but get the odd withdrawel lol

Yup! I still am!! And it's marvellous! And I actually feel like I can't bothered with the whole TTC thing at the moment .... really enjoying not worrying about it all the time ... when is AF going to finish ... when I'm I going to Ov .. did we time it ok ... should I test? Am I pg?! Then AF arives again .... LOVING not worrying about all that :D

I did take a quick temp the other day though ... hehe! What am I like?!

And don't get me wrong .. I am still desperate for a baby .... but I can't cope with being so inwardly stressed all the time .... my brother's baby is due in 3 weeks ... I'm just trying to prepare myself for that at the moment ... don't need any other stress .... I'm so worried I'm going to cry when I see my niece or newphew!! How awful am I?!!

Bugger! Crying already just thinking about it .....! What am I going to be like when I actually see their little baby??! Jeeze ...... :cry:

:hugs:

It will be hard but I think you will be joyed all the same :hugs:

Yes I will .... I keep forgetting that this baby is my blood relative too .... that is so exciting ... it's just hard being so upset and yet sooo happy at the same time! The other problem is that they live in Bristol which is an hour and a half away so I might not be able to see them as much as I would like ... They are thinking about moving to Yorkshire!! Noooo!!!!

Been further than that from my family before now :lol: I'm getting closer though :rofl:

Oh don't get me wrong I am more than happy to travel distances to see them ... it's just my work schedule is always a nightmare (work the loong days and weekends) ... but the minute I get that call so say she's had the baby I am dropping everything, jumping in the car and going!! :D I haven't told my boss yet .. but I don't care ... I love my brother to bits and try and stop me being there :D

I guess I've always been lucky in that I don't live very far from my family (other than my dad who lives in Saudi Arabia!! - now THAT is a bit of a trek :rofl: )

Just a bit of one :rofl:

I lived in Northern Ireland until 5 years ago so thats the furthest for me :shock:

My Mum now live in New Zealand though - But thats a good thing :-=

Yup!

Blimey .. Northern Ireland?

Well ... you couldn't get much further away than NZ really!! I spent a month there ...... I take it u don't get on with your mum ... or shouldn't I ask!? :(

Tis fine :D To be fair I don't really know her & can not call her 'Mum' to her face - She just somebody I know but happens to be my birth mother not sure if I feel sorry for me or her :rofl:

:lol: No aww needed honest what I meant was I'm a pain in the backside & I think she is :twisted:

I have taken the lines out of my chart now, not much point in there being there now.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->