Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Helen, here it is..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/chart.jpg

not sure why its not showing up for you on my link.

xx

Oh now I get what you meant :oops:

I seen your chart ok Layla :D

ahh, i think i know whats happening Helen, you said you can only see Septmbers chart yeah? well it starts in september but goes on in to October....i have loooooooooooooooooooooong cycles lol

so it prob is the right chart your looking at

xxx

Doh :dohh:

Maybe it changed when you put the lines in, cos when I first looked at it this morning you definitely looked PG like 19 DPO or something. :?

Wobbles, are you thinking it's def a BFN or a possible BFP?

temp has dropped this morning, still feeling sick tho :?

think its just all in my head now, i despratly want symptoms so my body is making them up for me.

temp isnt high enough for me to be pregnant really. i will leave the lines in coz im pretty sure i did O.

xx

This is only month 2 Helen...

I slept in this morning though didn't i so i don't know if yesterdays jump was ovulation...i hate this grrrr, im stopping charting

Have you got a chart on FF Steph?

Can add you to the stalkers list :twisted:

Theres just no stalking happening :rofl:

Helen I mentioned your chart on your journal :hugs:

Layla I would slap your chart for you if I could lol

An well everyone else on a break :coffee: An I took a dicky temp again today just for fun :lol:

Ooo when did you last test Layla or when will you again if no AF?

x

last test was yesterday afternoon, still BFN.
not feeling sick so far today either

have run out of tests now and cant afford to get any for a week or so, so if no AF by then iw ill get some

xx

Right, I am on CD1 of a new cycle and i am undecided whether to start charting again or not.
The past 4 cycles i havent ovulated and with PCOS its unlikely i will that often without meds, should I chart again or stay off charting?

made a bit of extra money tonight with my readings so i have just brought these tests.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...40046757559&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

still from the same guy coz i like him, they are diffrent to the sticks, i used the Ovulation types of these too.

Not sure whats going on with my chart, im basicly expecting AF in the next 2 days, if not i will test.

xx

I used the ovulation kind of those tests and quite liked them much better than the sticks.
Good luck hun :hugs:

Ive started charting again for those who wish to stalk me lol.

Yer I have heard soem good feedback on those tests Layla

:hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back