Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Isn't it the strangiest feeling to be GLAD that AF came? :rofl:

Loulou :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Layla .... hope things are now back on track for you [-o<

yeah, lol i am really pleased its finaly here, NEVER thought id ever say that lol

xx

I am really pleased for you Layla!! That is great news, now you can start again! :hugs: x

Hey all,

Layla ... glad you are feeling a bit better about things now .. I really hope it means that your cycles are getting back to normal at last?

I've gone back to my last cycle's chart .. and I took out a high temp I had on day 18 to see what it would do .. and it moved my Ov day to CD23 .. which I was wondering about anyway ... I think CD23 makes much more sense on that chart as is brings my Luteal Phase back down from a ridiculous 19 days to much more reasonable 13 days ...... Which fits in with my normal LP. So I'm assuming this cycle will be the same and I'm going to keep using the OPKs (I know I wasn't going to use them :roll: ) for the next few days and see what happens (I'd given up using them long before CD23 last month!) ....

What do you guys think please?

CD23 on your last chart looks right to me Bec :D Meaning you probably haven't hit O day yet maybe (?) BD every 2 days until CD25 :twisted:

Cool Thanks Wobbles ..

Yeah .. easier said than done though .. I'm soooo tired at the moment .... I'm up at 5:30am and don't usually get home until 8-9pm .... I don't think I'm going to be getting a BFP this year ... I don't have a job to go to next year yet so I'll have plenty of energy then :twisted: hehe!!

no temp for me again today, had to get up early and forgot to take it.

xx

Can you take my chart down please, we are not TTC anymore.

Thanks

xx

Ooops ... have taken two random temps yesterday and today :oops: . was just trying to work out if i've ov'd or not ..... as I'm STILL getting negs on the OPKs ... going to run out soon!! Anyway ... my temp is still low for me so it doesn't look like I have!! Jeeze .... it's all gone horribly wrong :shock:

:(

Maybe next month a chart will help you Bec rather than pulling your hair out & being confused? Just don't be so hard on yoruself making sure you get every temp in - If your late or you miss it so be it!

:hugs:

Thanks Wobs :)

I know, I know ... all good advice! :roll: I was just curious as my OPKs are still negatives .... but next month I'm not doing OPKs or charting!! For DEFINITE this time!!! :D Then at least next month I really will have no clue whats going on and I can have a proper break .... and just have some fuuuuun!! :D

Then I'll start charting etc again next year and try and work out if there is a prob ... then I'll take myself off to the Docs and see what he says ...

YAAAAAY!!!!! I finally got a + on the OPK!!! Wooohooooo!!! I'm so glad I stuck at it!! Yipppeeeeee!!!

Sorry .. may seem like a bit of an overreaction ... but I'm so pleased!! :happydance: :happydance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->