Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Oooo yes Loulou ... hope so ... it's looking good for CD14 maybe??

Bec said:
Oooo yes Loulou ... hope so ... it's looking good for CD14 maybe??

if it is though im buggered as only finished spotting early this morning so havent been able to bd :cry:

Oh no :( .. well maybe it's best to have a little break for this month .. and then get back on the horse (so to speak :shock: ) next month? And have a September baby ... all the best people were born in September :wink:

bec have you lost it,i went over to have a quick browse to see how people are doing and your post on ttc :lol: :lol:

Maybe one of us should PM one of the mods then if Loulou has left?! Maybe they've decided not to TTC for a while after her M/C? Sad I'll miss her ....

im here :rofl: :rofl:

I'm gutted - It usually scores you on your BD but because I'm not doing my temps now I have no score :cry:

Wobbles said:
I'm gutted - It usually scores you on your BD but because I'm not doing my temps now I have no score :cry:

You'll have to get Stircrazy to give you marks out of 10 each time :rofl:

loulou1980 said:
bec have you lost it,i went over to have a quick browse to see how people are doing and your post on ttc :lol: :lol:

Maybe one of us should PM one of the mods then if Loulou has left?! Maybe they've decided not to TTC for a while after her M/C? Sad I'll miss her ....

Well someone said you had left and that she had said goodbye to you .... you were not changing your mind?!? So it sounded a bit like you'd stopped TTCing or something?!?

Thought it was a bit odd ..... have you just left 'that' site?!

Sorry :oops:

Bec said:
loulou1980 said:

Well someone said you had left and that she had said goodbye to you .... you were not changing your mind?!? So it sounded a bit like you'd stopped TTCing or something?!?

Thought it was a bit odd ..... have you just left 'that' site?!

Sorry :oops:

yeah ive just left there,had enough of everything and i havent got time for all different sites anyways :lol:

Ah!! I see!! I won't miss you then! Cos you're here! Hoorah!! \:D/

you can add me again lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14f2d8

We are not TTC yet, going to re start in Jan, but i am still charting just to see what my temps so, and so i have something to show gyny when i get my apointment.

xx

Hey..

I finally got my lines! Woohooo! It's only taken 28 days! Gonna lay off temping now ... otherwise it messes with my fragile mind :rofl: Very hard though as I'm so tempted to take some temps!! hehe!

Loulou .. your temps look like they are calming down a bit ... hoping you will ov soon .. looks like you might =D>

yay bec,im hoping too i get my lies but think its going to have a confusing time this cycle as ive changed thermometer to a bbt :lol:

Hmmm yeah it could distort things a lil' bit .. but hopefully it doesn't make too much of a difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->